Ultimate Subaru Message Board

FOUND: Laptop Computer from WCSS7

oh sh$t !!!!he knows where i live.

oy yeah, and i teleported it into your car on accident.i was trying to send your pillow pat.

if your not pat , you really don't know how funny that is......

Well, I am Pat. The others may not get it though...

Do you still have that thing? Well, if you (or was it Andrew???) are doing a deal with Scoobywagon, then maybe I can swing by and pick up the engine(s) and my pillow at the same time...

And, frankly, scrub is easier to dig up then rooty forest land... and you gots lots of scub around you, right? :brow:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... for being one of the few people who drink their diet mountain dew !

Well, everybody knows that Mountain Dew is the preferred fuel for all creative computer programmers. And as we creative computer programmers mature, we realize that we don't need all that sugar in our brain fuel, so we go to low-/non-sugared fuel, i.e. Diet Mountain Dew.

So, yes, I guess it is just we ELITE that drink Diet Mt. Dew. So maybe it is a prize for being such an informed and loyal consumer. ;)

Well, everybody knows that Mountain Dew is the preferred fuel for all creative computer programmers. And as we creative computer programmers mature, we realize that we don't need all that sugar in our brain fuel, so we go to low-/non-sugared fuel, i.e. Diet Mountain Dew.

So, yes, I guess it is just we ELITE that drink Diet Mt. Dew. So maybe it is a prize for being such an informed and loyal consumer. ;)

cough cough hack bs bs cough cough.. dam propylene glycol at work .. makes me cough and hack all the time

ummmm... i think i may know who the owner may be...

i can't remember his name... but he camped out on right side of the campground if you were facing towards the road... he was with his friend or brother with an 81-83 looking blue wagon with a huge arse white tube bumper on the front... it was hand bent with all the bends caved in... but enough about his bumper...

ya i think it is his... he was the only other guy i saw there with a laptop besides oddcomp...

we caravaned down with him... anybody remember/know his name???

i have no idea how it may have ended up where it did though...

with the tarp as a tent... that was me.

my laptop is safe and sound at home.... thanks though, it would really suck if people wern't this concerned with getting the computer back to it's owner....

props all.

ummmm... i think i may know who the owner may be...

i can't remember his name... but he camped out on right side of the campground if you were facing towards the road... he was with his friend or brother with an 81-83 looking blue wagon with a huge arse white tube bumper on the front... it was hand bent with all the bends caved in... but enough about his bumper...

ya i think it is his... he was the only other guy i saw there with a laptop besides oddcomp...

we caravaned down with him... anybody remember/know his name???

i have no idea how it may have ended up where it did though...

actually the glycol is clear we inject it in to the liquid co2 to make the dry ice less brittle

Heaven forbid that your dry ice be brittle!

BTW, I can help you find some fluorescene to make your PGI the right color. And I am SOOOOOO glad you gave up that ethylene glycol habit. :grin:

actually the dry ice when its brittle it breaks up coming out of the saws ..

makes handling it a p.i.t.a

yeah the other glycol.. makes my stomach hurt

i assume since the original purpose of this thread is fixed that we can now use this thread for .. useless banter hehe

well.. i cand drive around under full boost and the intercooler once frosty will stay at about 30-40 degree's for a while hehe

dam you people and your grasp of the human language!!!!!!!!

i am currently sending a letter to the state governor

that will mandate every one talk in stupidinese for us technically smart but realisticly stupid people to understand !

expect to hear from my lawyer..<cause i could not remember the correct spelling for attourney?.> anyways expect to hear from him ..

something something ,,, oh look everclear . naptime! :)

false edit

sooo if no one claims the mystery laptop you and your team of composition judges deem to be essentially a free laptop does that mean i only have to piece together one laptop instead of two 4 u ?

yea i coulda done the 2 4 u

or the ever popular two for you move

The laptop is a 166... marginally better than my existing laptop, but nothing to write home about.

(Reminds me of a funny memory. Some years ago, businesses in Silicon Valley were gettng burglarized, and all that was being taken were the new "hot" processors in their computers. Criminals were risking major felony charges to steal 33MHz 386s...)