Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Up to $31 with 28 bids! Just goes to prove there is more than one fool in the world.

A while ago there was some dude selling a bag of marshmellows from Lucky Charms Cerial...it sold for like $100. It was a gallon bag of them. You have to be original and come up with this stuff...even if its a joke...it can get you a little bit of money...if the winning bidder pays.

omfg wtf lol and any other typing shortcut you choose...

that is some funny stuff there

me personally i would require the person who wins the auction to actually pick up said device in person .. just so i can video tape it and then put it on the intarwebnets for others to laugh at..

since i suspect that the winning bid will actually go to someone who wears a white stained tanktop cut off shorts and sports a huge mullet and reallly reallllly needs dental work . and might even drive a beat way the hell up camaro with the uber hot mpfi injected v6 and smokes .. alot

Up to $31 with 28 bids! Just goes to prove there is more than one fool in the world.

Like the guy says himself in answer to a question : 28 bids does'nt equal 28 bidders...

And if there are more than one bidder, that would maybe just prove that some people have a hell of a sense of humor.

I'll soon be using something very similar but under my brake pedal when I bleed the brake fluid (to prevent the master cylinder's piston to go too far and maybe strike some unused and maybe oxydized part of the cylinder and damage its seal.)

I'll manufacture the thing myself though, now that i have understood the idea... I know... that's patent stealing.

Reminds me of the "Ultimate Potato Bug Killer" story from the 20s/30s. A mail order item that was "the most efficient potato bug killer EVER!!!! Guaranteed to kill potato bugs INSTANTLY!!! ONLY $2!" People would order the thing left and right because times on the farm were tough and potato bugs were severely damaging crops. When the Ultimate Potato Bug Killer arrived, the recipient found two pieces of wood attached by a hinge with the instructions: "Place potato bug on board 1, slam board 2 down on it."

Well ... it does exactly what it says it does. :D