Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Another CT Cook-Out...Anyone up 4 it?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still coming:grin:

Staying in Vermont Friday night and then heading to your pad Saturday morning...very eventful and exhausting weekend ahead of me, but it's all worth it. I'll have my "new" XT6 and Dave plans to bring Becca. Can't wait to see everyone again...oh yeah Paulyburger...remind me to bring PICs from the Barrens got one of Luc you can frame.

See ya on Saturday

Smiles,

Melis

Staying in Vermont Friday night and then heading to your pad Saturday morning...very eventful and exhausting weekend ahead of me, but it's all worth it. I'll have my "new" XT6 and Dave plans to bring Becca. Can't wait to see everyone again...oh yeah Paulyburger...remind me to bring PICs from the Barrens got one of Luc you can frame.

See ya on Saturday

Smiles,

Melis

Oh man,talk about asking the wrong guy to remind you of something...:rolleyes: I'll try.:)

Got pen and paper?

;)

See ya on Saturday

Smiles,

Melis

New XT-6??????????????? Girlie I will be calling you tonight!! I want the details!!!

Sorry you arent coming Mary but we all know that things come up.

Paulyburger....check your email..its about the parts I can't get yet.

Pour a strong one.:drunk: Order in,parts will be here by the weekend for sure.

COOL!!!! I'll cover the parts and we'll chip it off my tab for the GLF.

Mary,if you don't mind a haul consider our PA yard run or Pine Barrens meet coming up.

I'll be whippin up some posts soon.Mick near Philly in early October.I wonder if we can get hjim to come into town the Friday before his Moday-Wed. schedule....THAT'D be cool!

Pour a strong one.:drunk: Order in,parts will be here by the weekend for sure.

COOL!!!! I'll cover the parts and we'll chip it off my tab for the GLF.

Sounds good to me..in fact Paulyburger.....call it even for the GLF. As for pouring a strong one...I dont have anything...yet!! Just trying to get the house cleaned up (you know how us wimmins is when it comes to company)

Knuckle busters are expected. If everyone walks away unscathed then something is wrong:) Let's see...last cookout the handle got broken, the porch almost caught on fire and the mirror smashed all over the street. I don't think that will be topped this time (but then again lol)

4 more days...can you stand it?:drunk:

You guys make me feel sooo special:grin: :banana: .I stopped at the grpcery store and picked up the burgers (the same kind I had before that ya'll seemed to like) and some hot dogs. Need to get some rolls yet and some sides...ie potatoe salad and/or macaroni salad, maybe a veggie platter (?). And of course the drink.. besides the Sam Adams and whatever :drunk: we get' any other requests? Should I get some corn or does someone want to bring some of that goooooood Pennsylvania corn.(hint hint PA corn is better than CT crapola) Maybe make some sausage and peppers too??

Also what time are you guys planning on coming over..so I am sure to have everything by then...I wont be able to run out Sat morning since Bucky will be soaking in PB Blaster but I can get Tommy to. He is planning on going to Pauls Friday night to pick up the cherry picker...Paulyburger we will be talking to you soon. Plus I picked up some stuff to do that fender for the GLF ( got a palm sander and some primer) Hopefully I can get that done Sat or Sunday for you.

I think we will be there God willing in the 10 o'clock hr if everything goes alright. As for corn don't look at me..... I most likely won't have time for shopping this week. Sam Adams is fine but please make sure you have some soda/water on hand.... I don't always drink when I wrench...I tend to drink more than wrench then.

potato salad= good. Mac salad=not for me....

veggies (celery) is/are good but I use dip on them which really kills any nutrational value.:brow:

I'm glad we are having as a special guest chef "cornholio". i can taste the corn already....

If you guys need to run to the store in the morning....you and michelle can take my car if need be.

Jesse with the killer gun!!! Man I gotta git me one uh dem....

Gonna be a good day...let's get in our minds the less than wonderful scenario....if it is raining,can we rig a tarp,maybe even before the rain?That way we can have a dry area for Bucky's attendees.:brow: But,why should it rain??We'll see.

Connie,anything but anchovies and boiled spinach is cool for me.

We'll talk about Friday night on the phone,tomorrow or Thursday....Lucky goes for emissions tomorrow.I expect to fail but no biggie,I'll get it reay for the re-try and pass then....I hope.Wish me luck,who knows maybe it'll squeak by tomorrow.

Hey,if there's going to be Jesse,Me,Matt,and Dave with tools,then we should consider some other projects,in my opinion.We don't need four guys knocking heads.How about some brake work while two guys work the engine out,or something like that??And when the engine/tranny come out maybe drain the tranny,does it have the removeable screen filter?...maybe clean the engine bay out??Just making the most hay while the sun shines.

Does anyone have any EA81 exhaust part they can toss me...since you love me so much:lol: ?? I could use a mid section for the '82 coupe,automatic.

How about serving a big plate of Anchovies and some steamed spinach???

:-p :grin:

Maybe some bad news on the Corn end of things... On my drive down to Lancaster tonight I saw NO corn at any of the stands :( I'm guessing we're out of corn season. I'll keep my eyes open, but no promises.

I'm not sure what time we'll be getting there?? Depends on what all we get done to the new car on Friday, and what we need to get finished on Saturday morning...

2 More days! ..Going to get up early Sat and start working on Bucky...draining the oil,getting some stuff out of the way,removing the stuff I actually know how to.If Bucky has to be up in the air for any length of time ...does anyone have a set of jack stands??? I have a decent floor jack but no stands.

BTW..Melis and Dave..... Have a safe trip tomorrow to vermont and good luck with the new XT6...can't wait to see her..also have a safe trip here from there.

Melis my 2 friends should be stopping by around noonish...they want candles!

2 More days! ..Going to get up early Sat and start working on Bucky...draining the oil,getting some stuff out of the way,removing the stuff I actually know how to.If Bucky has to be up in the air for any length of time ...does anyone have a set of jack stands??? I have a decent floor jack but no stands.

BTW..Melis and Dave..... Have a safe trip tomorrow to vermont and good luck with the new XT6...can't wait to see her..also have a safe trip here from there.

Melis my 2 friends should be stopping by around noonish...they want candles!

The Brat is loaded with my BIG floor jack and 6 jack stands and enough other stuff to drop the rear end over 2 inches :eek:

But... not sure when we'll get there. We'll try to give ya' an update along the way on Saturday.

Melis,

The camera is up there, I'll bring the charger though :)

See ya soon :D