Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Another CT Cook-Out...Anyone up 4 it?

Dave and Melis,can you drop off the stands on Friday night?That is if you guys are going up to VT Friday.

Maybe I'm overdoing it here but I figure if the car is up and the wheels off(hint) we can do the well deserved brake fluid blow out and refill.I'm sure her car is working on the original fluid.Air compressor would be nice,maybe I can get mine out or Tom....nice nozzle to blow out the lines with....I don't know,you tell me.

No call on the parts yet.I'm surprised.But I'll drive up tomorrow and I'm sure it'll all be there.We've already got plenty and nothing serious has been missed.As long as while the engine is out you have the main seals,cam seals and O rings,pump seals and such,you're all set with that.

Got the hard plates for Lucky today!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RELAX!!!!! whatever you do DO NOT CLEAN THE HOUSE. We are going to most likely track dirt in the house from all of the work etc. that it is just going to fudge it all to heck. Clean the bathroom and the front room if you want but don't do the kitchen....

Relax!!!!!! smoke a butt and take a breather.... its gonna be a good time but it is going to suck if you are all freaked out trying to be a domestic diva. :D

LOL Matt..sorry can't help it...keep thinking I am forgetting something....IMPORTANT!! I just got back from the store...we have Burgers,dogs,making Sausage and peppers and onions, plenty of rolls,cheese, some potatoe salad,a veggie tray with dip ( just for you :brow: and for my guinea pig..we will eat whatever is left over...or if someone wants to spoil him), A bag of chips,2 2 liters of Coke and a 2 liter of Sprite,a 12 pack of spring water and plenty of toilet paper. Tommy is grabbing a case of Sam Adams and a variety of Smirnoff Twisted (both of us love those) and a Large bottle of Captns ...not sure if he is getting regular or Tattoo ( my addiction) and probably some Vodka. So if I am missing something on the food menu ...someone please grab it...I have the paper plates,silverware,plastic cups and napkins.

I hope I have all the parts I need...would suck to forget something since about everything had to be ordered.

Hey guys,I'm kind of desperate for some good 13" rubber.If you guys have some old wheels with decent rubber and can either donate them or wait for some funds I'll take care of you before the snow flies.

This is for the '82 coupe,2wd automatic. 5 x 13

Just tossed my other set to Skip... let me look... not sure there's anything good... 2 WD? You need not match treads?

You'll all come a wee bit north for the annual Halloween Party... late this year, family thing... it's Nov. 5th.

Hi Paul,

I wish I seen this request before Saturday. I could have had Ho and Melis bring them to you. I have a couple sets. O well

Tap

Hey guys,I'm kind of desperate for some good 13" rubber.If you guys have some old wheels with decent rubber and can either donate them or wait for some funds I'll take care of you before the snow flies.

This is for the '82 coupe,2wd automatic. 5 x 13

Hi Paul,

I wish I seen this request before Saturday. I could have had Ho and Melis bring them to you. I have a couple sets. O well

Tap

No sweat,thanks for the thought.I'm probably going to whip out the plastic money and get something decent since this car might end up as my personal winter car.Connie,I'll get the underwash carwash often,trust me.

Next meet at Connie's she's going to serve squab!:slobber: