Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EG33 into XT?

Phizinza

nope, the 87,5 and higher don't have more room, they share the bumper (and mine also has the headlight washers) but they still have the straight XT4 rad support

you definately need to modify it liek the XT6 one, huck has proven that a EG33 WILL fit in a XT6 without extensive modding of the frame and/or body (it will be a tight fit though)

yep thats right. you notice the difference on the pic i posted above. yea the later bumpers are same as xt6 but will have 2 hav mod the frame. i was planning on fitting svx engine in 2 my 89 turbo vortex. i also had an guy that could had done the frame mods but in the end it was going to cost heaps any way :-\

yep thats right. you notice the difference on the pic i posted above. yea the later bumpers are same as xt6 but will have 2 hav mod the frame. i was planning on fitting svx engine in 2 my 89 turbo vortex. i also had an guy that could had done the frame mods but in the end it was going to cost heaps any way :-\

Yeah, by 89 there where no Turbo XTs here in the states. Only XT and XT6