Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

ORG RallyCross Updates---important--9/18 date

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 27 August 2005 - 08:40 AM

For those of us running the ORG rallycross series, here's some interesting news I just stumbled across:

Information on the Rally School can be found at:

www.get-primitive.com

Information on the Rally Cross -

In a way, we have exciting news...

There will be TWO Rally Cross events in September.

John Elkin, our illustrious Rally Department Head, has pulled off an 11th hour deal with the track management at PIR for a Rally cross NOT on the 25th... but on the 18th of September.

This will be the next event in the ORG Points Series so if you want to keep your totals growing, DON'T miss this event!

In addition...

There will be a Rally Cross on the 25th of September to continue our pledge to support and grow our Rally Membership through the School.

This will NOT be a points event but should be alot of fun.

So you have a choice of one, the other or (best option) BOTH events in the merry Month of September!

For more information on either event, you can send an email to rallycross@oregonrally.com and I'll make sure it gets to the right people. Posted Image

Best!

Scott Kovalik
- Humble Rally Servant & Human Hat Rack -

As much as I like the fine folks at ORG who work very hard at putting on these events, their publicity does seem to be difficult to find occasionally. Just my 2 cents on that.--ed--

#2 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,138 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:35 AM

Looks like I can make both of those, though I'll probably only show for the one on the 18th.

Hopin' for heavy down pour.

#3 Hondasucks

Hondasucks

Subaru Technician

• Members
  • 4,760 posts
  • Vancouver, WA

Posted 30 August 2005 - 11:32 PM

annnnd I'll be here in the lovely state of Wyoming where NOBODY knows what rally cross is.. One guy asked me if me "Oregon Rally Group" sticker was some sort of drift club...

I MIGHT be able to make the one on the 25th I'm not sure when my break starts... Do they still have the Truck/SUV class? If so look for a white and silver Dodge :brow:

#4 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 05 September 2005 - 10:28 PM

Just a bump to the top to remind myself of the new date. Less than two weeks to go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users