Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colorado meet?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys...I thought I'd make a list of things we need so far-

BBQ grill-KBD and in my wagon

Meat-KBD and Ill bring a general amout of buns for his general amount of meat...

Plates/Cups if bottles are brought-??

Chips-???

Soda??

Other misc stuffs??

Phil and I will be bringing our R/C cars as well...anyone else?

Lets get a firmed up idea on a roll call for it...People started saying they'd be there a month ago...

I'll start- I'll Be there! Im bringing buns for kbds meat...(get your minds out of the gutter!)

Wife, Daughter, Roo the Dog, and myself

Bringing dip, chips, and suppose we will bring some plates also

Right now it's a toss up of what Sube we will be bringing. The pugs should show up tomorrow, which means I could get the tires mounted and bring "Project Cheap" so I can compare with KBD's wagon (maybe make sure we both have the front strut mounts correct, still not positive I do). But it's still carb'd and running like hell (have only put around 30-40 miles on it since it was sitting for 3 years).

Soo....might just be in the RX again..I know you've all seen the RX before but it's still my baby. Unless anyone needs parts off the DL which might require the Legacy wagon. So will be in a lifted white sedan, a white RX, or a blue Legacy wagon.

Ah!!! :rolleyes: I have an idea!!!!

Well there is a parking area right after you go by the toll booth. As you drive in, past the little "toll house", make your first right (it's like a 3 way stop type thing), go over ther bridge, and off to your right you will see a paved lot, and some tables. I thought we could meet here to get together, and when we are, there is a better parking lot for the swap meet kinda by the archery range & camp grounds, but I think it would be best to get everyone together, and then drive back to it as a group. (I of course will be doing 5 mph in the brat at the back of the line.)

Sound good?

See you guys there!

Rick

Is this still where we're meeting, and is there a specified time? I plan on being there, maybe around 11 or 12 so. I can bring some plates if needed. Anyone got a EA82 alternator? I think mines on it's way out.

I'll be cruzing in my 92 sedan, full of squeaks, thumps, and rattles. :)

That was just my idea, but I think someone will wait just after the toll booth with a subaru of course, and then point people to the pre-staging lot.

If I have to sit out there in my brat, I will, but I think Roni and KBD should....

lol

Rick

Maybe I'll get mom to make some tater salad. ha ha.

The meet is still @ Bear Creek Lake park @ 10am on Sat. October 15. Just a reminder, it is about $4 to get into the park.

Like I said, I'll bring soda. I may bring some cookies if I feel like making/buying some.

We will still be there, not sure for how long..sister-in-law went into labor just a bit ago. So depends on when my new neese gets here!

Would love to bring "Project Cheap" but not sure it would make it there and back, let alone go wheeling..unless someone can pull a miracle out of a wasted carb and clutch. So will probably be in the RX, and a dirty RX at that since I'm not going to take the time to clean it first.

Bringing 7 Layer dip, chips, and some non-red meat for my Family (though I will be in on those burgers).

Not bringing any parts in the RX unless someone needs it, but will bring cash for anything I see that I need/want/don't need but going to buy it anyways.

KBD how much for that carb you had? Need it for a friend, mine is too wasted to even think about sending her.

I have a tap, but not left handed threads. Sorry. Jeffast123.....that is so freaking funny! I said it fast, like you said. he he he Ok, so I need a life.

I'll see you guys at the park! I got the Brat finished (long a$$ story, you'll have to ask me) so I will be driving that. It sounds beefy!

Ok bye!

Rick

Well sorry I didn't make it all, but my new neese Julia Wendel 7lbs 3oz was born this morning at 9:46am. She is a goregous little girl, but anyways just got home from the hospital and am sorry we didn't make it to the meet, and bummed.

Thats okay...The meet was still a blast! I think we all kinda hoped for a better turn out, and phil and rick would have liked to have left with fewer parts but thats okay. As we all voted at the meet, Dr Krazy will be hosting the next one, to make up for his not being at this meet :) .

Im gona show my NooB status on this board and say I have no Idea how to post pictures, and I don't know where to host them.PM me if someone could do that, I'll e-mail you the pics!