Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colorado meet?

i had fun but on the darker side i bent my raditor support wheeling with eyesore had a blast but the xt will never see the trails again it's not totaled it just needs some quality time with a sledge hammer/ quality repair shop

i also was hoping for a better turn out

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had fun but on the darker side i bent my raditor support wheeling with eyesore had a blast but the xt will never see the trails again it's not totaled it just needs some quality time with a sledge hammer/ quality repair shop

i also was hoping for a better turn out

WTF happened? You were taking it off of some sweet jumps...wern't you?

I still feel badly 'bout that. I shoulda warned you not to necessairily follow me over / through everything.

I gotta say though, it was just the approach / departure angles that messed with the X/T. (too much front overhang pushes the radiator in an unfortunately northward trajectory when encountering the bottom of a particularly steep decent. :( ) Otherwise, it wheeled supurbly.

Anybody else wants to come damage their vehicles, I think we're planning on wheelin next weekend :brow::drunk: !!!

if i got my truck fixed definatly and quit worrieing about it, it's not that bad i'll have to pull it behind the fence and pull the raditor the some how pull down to fix it but once that is figured out it shouldn't be to bad

while i will never take the xt-6 off road again it was good to see what it could really do i was very impressed

the better part of all this was on the way home i blew a coolant line and dumped all the coolant, fixed now i'm just thanking god my 5 month old raditor wasn't hurt

• 2 weeks later...