Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New pushbar for the 85 Brat!

elcaminokurt

Hello everybody!

I know its been a long time since I posted, but I dont post much anyways, so, I dont know where I am going with that!:rolleyes: Anyways, I finnaly got my push bar done for my Brat. I used the "H" section from a Subaru factory "long" push bar. The side headlight guard bars are off of a 1998 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer push bar. Then, the top bar for the "H" is just a peice of black plumbing pipe. I painted it satin black on top, and on the bottom bars, I used spray on bedliner out of an areosol can. I am happy with the way it turned out, and now I just ahve to get together with the Minnesota folk to show it off! Kurt

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?cat=738&ppuser=1391

Thanks everyone! I have went to Firestone once before, but I am not really an active member of the Minnesota Subaru Message board. I would love for everyone to get together again sometime this fall to hang out, weather it be at Firestone, or whatever! I wounder if Chux knows of any good off roading spots for unlifted rigs?:brow: Kurt

Thanks everyone! I have went to Firestone once before, but I am not really an active member of the Minnesota Subaru Message board. I would love for everyone to get together again sometime this fall to hang out, weather it be at Firestone, or whatever! I wounder if Chux knows of any good off roading spots for unlifted rigs?:brow: Kurt

I do know a couple spots, but they aren't that great, not really worth the drive, and I won't be in town until thanksgiving....but maybe then

looks awesome kurt!