Ultimate Subaru Message Board

92 legacy 4x4 doesn't work

In the automatics, the torque split is 90% in the front and 10% in the rear until slipage is detected, in which case the torque split can become up to 50-50. It might feel like only the front wheels are driving, but more than likely it's just that torque split, unless you know for sure that the back wheels aren't driving.

so, what's this, the fourth time you've posted this thread?

"HAY GUYS MY AWD DOESN'T WORK WHATS WRONG?" probably isn't going to get you the answers you're looking for. I think last time I asked you if the FWD light was on, and you said it was, and I said read the manual. Has something changed since then or should we all just give you pages upon pages of guesses of what the problem could be?

I'll also suggest going to a dealer or independant Subaru mechanic, because sometimes a bunch of people on the Internet can't solve your problems.

Or, you know, you can take the advice that's already been given to you, and tell us what you've found out.