Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Westchester, PA Oct. 3-5

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,149 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 12 September 2005 - 01:59 PM

Hey folks, looks like I'm gonna be in WC, PA for work on Oct. 3-5. for work. looks like they've even got night stuff planned for us, so not sure if I'll have any time to meet anybody, but just for kicks,

who's close......?

#2 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,233 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 12 September 2005 - 05:00 PM

I'll stop down one of those night if you're staying up.You tell me if your going to need sleep and when you want to not accept visitors and I'll work around it.Hauling tail I can make it there under 3 hours.I can deal with getting home around 1AM,people will just think I was at a bar...:lol: so I can hang out untill 10PM or so.

Not sure how early I can make it down,or if I'm 100% covered to go.I'll need to ditch the kids with someone,and make sure the wife doesn't have plans....we'll talk.I'll do my utmost...and attempt to get those parts you asked for if you can wait that long.

I'll be talking to you soon.

Oh,if you have time during the day there's a few really great yards down that way or within an hour or so...and there's Harry's in Hazelton if you really have a heap of time.I was just going to start a PA yard run post this week for sometime in October or at least before the white stuff flies.

#3 Hocrest

Hocrest

Function becomes Fun

• Members
  • 1,344 posts
  • Cressona/Pittston

Posted 12 September 2005 - 06:54 PM

I'm about 1.5 hours away. Post up some more details when it gets closer.

#4 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,778 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 12 September 2005 - 07:24 PM

1hr here.... LMK also closer to the time....

Matt

#5 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,149 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:45 PM

I'm not gonna have enough time to do anything.... coming in late afternoon on the 3rd. meetings all day the 4th, and 'til noon the 5th, then flying out again....

maybe next time....

#6 86subaru

86subaru

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,090 posts
  • ohio

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:11 PM

driving or flying ? you may pass pretty close to my place if driving

#7 subyrally

subyrally

Trust your Turbo-Lust

• Members
  • 2,888 posts
  • frederick, md

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:33 PM

i am in frederick md, but looks like youll be a bt far of from me,

pitty you cant roll down this way the eavening of the 5th. ion mt.airy md, there is going to be a suby meet at a pizza shop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users