Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sept. 18th rallycross--results are up!!!!!--Pics link added

Fine event held at Porland Int'l Raceway. Preliminary results have XSNRG with 1st PGT, eurowrx was 1st in Open, 84Soob 1st in Truck/SUV (welcome back Brian), qman's best (Jaymie) was 4th in Truck/SUV, and myself 2nd in Truck/SUV.

Also, results can be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/org-l/files/

Pics can be found at http://www.pdxsports.com/go.asp?f=200509_Rallyx1

Results were posted there because the ORG website is in "transition." It's been in transition for over a week! They are pdf files and if someone is smart enough to tell me how to download them rather than print them, maybe I can post them here (there must be an easier way).

It looks like there might be an easier way. I copied all 4 result files to My Documents. Now someone just needs to guide me along to uploading them to the USMB. I can certainly send them to someone and attach them to my email and smarter persons than I could load them to the USMB. Let me know.

You have to join some kind of Yahoo group. Ain't doin' it. Any other sites to look at results?

John, you were first in Open; Paul was 4th, about 4 seconds behind you for the three runs. Drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the pdf files with the results. Sorry, I forgot to list you in my preliminary post. ---ed---

Hi Ed,

Could you let me know how they listed me? I ended up giving my

1st award to Paul Ecklund because he thought he won. I left and

know am curious how my last ever rallycross turned out.

Thanks,

John Alley

I was all over that win till Sean pulled the e-brake and didn't let it go and caused me to spin all the way around on my third run. . . DOH! :banghead::lol: The eight cones hit that lap were pretty much on purpose after the spin. . .

Anyways, the only thing I'm bummed about is that the person who took the photos on the link you posted didn't take any of my wagon. A couple of people said it was throwing pretty good rooster tails.

And thanks for the email btw Ed.

And congrats to you on your win John!

Anyways, the only thing I'm bummed about is that the person who took the photos on the link you posted didn't take any of my wagon. A couple of people said it was throwing pretty good rooster tails.

Wayne didn't show up to take pics until the afternoon run. It's too bad that he didn't get Open class because they are usually pretty spectacular.

Just a note as to the integrety of Paul Ecklund. I got a package in the mail with a note of congratulations for my win. Taking 2nd to Paul would have been just

fine but I now will relish to award. My only question still was his second run.

I think he got shafted somehow but is still being a great sportsman that I

already knew him to be. Anyway Thanks Paul!

Paul is a standout person in all respects. I hope his rallycross school last weekend went well. Unfortunately, I had a Legacy with a bum waterpump to replace and a Brat to pick up this weekend. Both of those went well (thanks Brian P., Brian G., Doug, and Dave). Did anyone go to the rallycross this weekend? How was it?

Just a note as to the integrety of Paul Ecklund. I got a package in the mail with a note of congratulations for my win. Taking 2nd to Paul would have been just

fine but I now will relish to award.

I went! It was pretty awesome, they called the course "The Death Spiral" It had a huge spiral you could take very fast. We got not 4 but 5 runs too. I tried out PGT with the wheels from my turbo legacy and I did quite well with my fastest time being dead on with a guy in a 270hp Evo RS. 1:15.13 was my fastest time I think. i left early i have no idea how well I did overall. I know I didn't win though. :banghead:

Matt, you were 5th in PGT...good going. Results at

http://www.pregrid.com/ppd_rx.htm

I went! It was pretty awesome, they called the course "The Death Spiral" It had a huge spiral you could take very fast. We got not 4 but 5 runs too. I tried out PGT with the wheels from my turbo legacy and I did quite well with my fastest time being dead on with a guy in a 270hp Evo RS. 1:15.13 was my fastest time I think. i left early i have no idea how well I did overall. I know I didn't win though. :banghead: