Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Help: What parts fit my 95 Impreza other than 1995 parts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Escapegoat

Escapegoat

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Big Rapids, MI

Posted 19 September 2005 - 12:27 PM

Just bought one and Im refurbishing the interior/exterior. I need a new rear seat, carpet, front seats etc...Im also thinking of modifying the exterior. What years are interchangeable other than 95. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

#2 subyrally

subyrally

Trust your Turbo-Lust

• Members
  • 2,888 posts
  • frederick, md

Posted 20 September 2005 - 12:06 PM

you should be able to get parts from any impreza between 93 and 01. even some parts from the later years might even fit.

you should find used parts from a 2.5rs to put in your car. the rs had a sporty interior and better seats. it also has the hood scoop and agressive body styling.

#3 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 20 September 2005 - 12:50 PM

Actually there is an interior break , 93 to 96, and 97 to 01. If you are just doing the rear seats, it really doesn't matter, but up front, that dash is different and the door panels will not match. Exterior there was the same break, but part will bolt on, so if you go with a 97 or newer front, you'll need the hood, the grille and the headlight/turnsignal assys. The bumpers interchange no problem.

#4 kevinsUBARU

kevinsUBARU

hi

• Members
  • 2,964 posts
  • Ulster County

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:25 PM

You can also use 2002-2004 WRX front and rear seats.

I have seen 97+ newer hoods (scoop and vents) used on 93-96 Imprezas, but the hood overhangs a little. The cleanest route is getting the grille and headlights with it.

Kevin

#5 Escapegoat

Escapegoat

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Big Rapids, MI

Posted 21 September 2005 - 12:16 AM

Thanks all very much for the info!

The next question: How can I increase performance in an EJ18S with 100k (runs great) other than...

1) Getting new engine

2) Boreing out cylinders

3) Basic Tune-up

#6 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:04 AM

Thanks all very much for the info!

The next question: How can I increase performance in an EJ18S with 100k (runs great) other than...

1) Getting new engine

2) Boreing out cylinders

3) Basic Tune-up

Get an EJ22, and put the intake off the EJ18 on the engine, that way you won't have any re-wiring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users