Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northwest Washington Offroad Calendar

OK theres a bunch of us up here in the Northwest , lets set some dates and places we would like to go wheelin, theres Northfork, Walker valley , Rieter pit, etc., post here your ideas on where we can go and what dates you want to go, and what would you like to do when we all get together, some kind of compitition would be cool, let the ideas fly , it would be cool if we had enough interest that we could even start a club and shedule activities and events throughout the year Scott

Scott

Make some dates, choose a place. We'll show up. Most weekend I can get away for a day. Reiters is a cool place cuz it's pretty Northern. Evans Creek ORV Park is way cooler, but a little far for you guys way up there near the border. It'd have to be a weekend thing. BUt worth it, very awesome wheeling.

My Father's cabin in Chimacum is a pretty cool place to go for a weekend. Lots of cool wheeling within 15 minutes of the property.

I'd love to set dates to make it somwhere in the nw but i gotta get my car all put together first, and then i gotta get my little buggy up and running, and then i gotta get my girlfriends car going, and then i gotta.......well it just keeps on going and going way too many projects and never enough time to go anywhere fun:banghead: .

• 2 weeks later...

if some sort of calender was set up i could probably make a few dates. i live in kitsap co and there is a couple of us out here that would love to go. i just need to know in advance...have to set up a "dr appt" if you catch my drift. therapy ya thats it therapy!

EL TORO

if some sort of calender was set up i could probably make a few dates. i live in kitsap co and there is a couple of us out here that would love to go. i just need to know in advance...have to set up a "dr appt" if you catch my drift. therapy ya thats it therapy!

EL TORO

"dr appt"

HAA when i first read that I thought Dual range swap . now I get it

SJR

haha, this is a ways down the road, but im going to host a bbq next summer :lol: everyone is welcome to come down, (or up for that matter) it will be in a noice field by my house where this is some deep holes and lots of mud, but it will mainly be for the burgers :lol:

when you know the details post it here with date time directions. and planned activitites SJR

if midday friday is anything like midday saturday count me in...

made plans with a friend from work he's bringin his trooper.

so if you're not too broke down after friday I should be out mobbing around somewhere around that big pit, and that trail we went down last time... (it had been marked with red tape last time we were there)

how about Midday Friday At Northfork?

if midday friday is anything like midday saturday count me in...

made plans with a friend from work he's bringin his yota.

so if you're not too broke down after friday I should be out mobbing around somewhere around that big pit, and that trail we went down last time... (it had been marked with red tape last time we were there)

Is the pit someplace around northfork? or something else?

whats up with MudisFun?