Ultimate Subaru Message Board

brat owners check this out...

Maybe we should have a group buy from Slappy's; I'd rather buy one (or two) from him than some guy on ebay trying to push a "23 year old shirt."

Have 2 shirts here with that same exact printing on them, just purchased with in the last 2 years. McBrat was selling them, and they were printed at Slappy's Print Shop.

yes, I copied the design, (I got one just like it off eBay) and had TheSuckerKing (board name) owner of "Flappy's Print Shop" print them up.

we are kicking around the idea of having another shirt offering up, but were'nt thinking about doing the Brat one this time around. I have a new "Ultimate" design.....

if there is enough interest for more Brat shirts, we could probably do some as well....

I will post something when all is decided....

My apologies to the sucker king; I should have known it's Flappy's. I still have all those "practice" shirts you used to pack up the rear diff I bought from you a while back. Cleaned up they make great shirts to work on cars with. Regardless, I would still buy a Brat t-shirt if you're willing to make them.

Put me down for a Brat workhorse shirt(white) and an "Our world is flat" black hoodie.

that page is the old one. we will not be offering all theose shirts, etc...

wait for the thread later this fall on shirts :)

jeez, like kids in a candy shop ... :lol:

I had several people at the local dealership ask about how to get a USMB "Our world IS flat" shirt. I may have to buy a few extras just to grease some wheels. And, not only is John a great silkscreen printer, he (claims to be) is an expert fisherman, too. He's also quite generous.

okay, here is a preview of the new shirt design. I need to re-work it to include the B9 ans STI yet though....

2005-USMB-shirt.jpg

when we do shirts this time, we wont have as many color optiosn, etc....

last time was a pain to coordinate because of all the different options....