Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1996 Subaru Legacy AWD Parts Car

Hey guys. I get alot of people that post on here buying Subaru parts from me on eBay. One of the members gave me the link to this site to check it out, and I thought it would be a great idea to let everyone know when I get a Subaru in that I want to part out. I just recently obtained a 1996 Subaru Legacy from an insurance auction. It's in great condition, just the front end was smashed. If anyone wants to check it out, I have the link right here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-Subaru-Legacy-AWD-Whole-Car-Request-Parts_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6783QQitemZ8001840167QQtcZphoto

We sell under the name Ensencorp. I had a website up, but it did not meet my standards, so I have my employees working on a new one. I wanted to include a special section for Subaru parts, and I wanted to sell to a wider range of people. Let me know if any of you think this is a good idea, and I will start putting more parts up. If you have any requests on parts you would like for me to find, send me an email at ensen.export@verizon.net. I will do my best to hunt and track you down a part. Thanks! Carl

StarKiller, Handtool, You may want to follow up with an email. As you can see from his stats (in the upper right hand corner), he has posted exactly once. It is a fairly safe bet that he may not even know about PMs yet. . . He did specify an mail as well. That would probably get to him faster than a PM as most people (yes we are the exception) check thier email far more often than they log in here. . . :brow:

StarKiller, Handtool, You may want to follow up with an email. As you can see from his stats (in the upper right hand corner), he has posted exactly once. It is a fairly safe bet that he may not even know about PMs yet. . . He did specify an mail as well. That would probably get to him faster than a PM as most people (yes we are the exception) check thier email far more often than they log in here. . . :brow:

Private Messages, yes I know what those are. Either way of contacting me is fine, I already have a few emails and PMs. I will answer them when our warehouse opens up and I can get at the parts.

Sorry everyone who has messaged me. I had an emergency and haven't had a chance to answer everyone yet. I have read the questions over and will reply to everyone Moday morning. Most of the people who questioned me on parts I can help out with parts. Thanks! Carl

Hey guys. I get alot of people that post on here buying Subaru parts from me on eBay. One of the members gave me the link to this site to check it out, and I thought it would be a great idea to let everyone know when I get a Subaru in that I want to part out. I just recently obtained a 1996 Subaru Legacy from an insurance auction. It's in great condition, just the front end was smashed. If anyone wants to check it out, I have the link right here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-Subaru-Legacy-AWD-Whole-Car-Request-Parts_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6783QQitemZ8001840167QQtcZphoto

We sell under the name Ensencorp. I had a website up, but it did not meet my standards, so I have my employees working on a new one. I wanted to include a special section for Subaru parts, and I wanted to sell to a wider range of people. Let me know if any of you think this is a good idea, and I will start putting more parts up. If you have any requests on parts you would like for me to find, send me an email at ensen.export@verizon.net. I will do my best to hunt and track you down a part. Thanks! Carl

@EnsenCorp: I think this would be more appropriate for the MarketPlace.