Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Start up post for Pine Barrens,NJ **Northeast people**

Kicking it around.Off roading on sandy trails through tight passes most of the time.Some water,nothing too crazy,usually.We usually meet at the Red Lion Diner at the intersection of Rts. 70 and 206 around 9-9:30AM.Enter the Wharton State Forest at the Atsion ranger station,park outside is we're waiting on someone,then hit the trails.

Mick comes to Philly early in October.Maybe we can talk him into coming out early,make a day of it with the midwest legend himself.:headbang:

The last run was a blast! Never mind the ONE lame picture Frank took.We blasted through those trails and snorted tons of sand dust.Must have glass blasted my lungs.Bring some dust protection if it's still dry!

If Mick can't make the weekend what dates are best?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmmm.....anyone got $65/$75 bucks?:) I'd love to do that,but we'll have to see.

If there's enough interest I'll find a way to make it happen..or give it my best shot.I know I can do a better job of navigating after my first experience where I was just too road doped to think,calculate,and communicate as quickly as needed.

My son really want to hit PB for what we're used to,diner breakfast,trail riding,etc.We'll definitely head down for a daytime/Saturday run so if folks want to hook up speak up in this thread.

Let's see if there's enough folks interested in the TSD too!!Twist my arm.;)

Bump....my son is asking all the time.....at least I can drop the gas on the plastic and bring a lunch to this,so anytime you guys want to get together....just kicking it around again.

Some Saturday,before mid November for sure.

Kick in your best date.Let's hope we get a good little group,what happens,happens.I know I'll be there,brownbag and all.:)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow,this past weekend would have been perfect,but oh well.Subaru and us folks were made for lousy weather anyways.

Gas I can charge,and I can lunchbox the day through,so I'm able to swing the ride any Saturday except this one.A Sunday might work too,but Saturday is probably best for everyone.

Kick it around.