Ultimate Subaru Message Board

moosens, you got a blue wagon interior ('87)

I need a drivers side interior door upper trim (the vinyl panel). Mine's sunshot, the rest of the interior is good (even the dash), so that one panel really looks ratty.

THANX Smitty

I could trade you the gray velour sunvisors that came out of our '00 during the debrightonization (they surfaced when I cleaned out the junk for a garunge sale while I was back in Montana).

I really should meet some of you eastcoasters somewhere in the middle while I'm out here in the Peoples' Republic of Maryland! Now looks like I'll be here for another six weeks or so (less conjugal visit back to Whitefish).

If you're in MD, you may be pretty close to the mother of all yards here in PA.

Not to speak for Moose, but if I remember right he doesn't have any good blue panels. He had a car with sun-rotted panels and was asking around for a new set, and I hooked him up with some. So unless he obtained more, you might want to look somewhere else.

I could probably find a set, but I don't plan to be at the boneyard again for at least a couple weeks.

Not sure where you are in Maryland or what type of free time you have, but last time I was at Harry's U-Pull-It in Hazelton, PA they had 5 or 6 EA82's with clean blue interiors.

It would be about 90-100 miuntes from Harrisburg, PA if you know how close you are to there.

You could make a side trip over, after the PB meet.

Not far at all Smitty.....you gonna be around October 25th??

Dave-I will pay for MINT condition blue panels.Steve brought some up,and they're good,but I want exception quality for my baby if still available.You see a sweet blue interior there for my wagon just get the panels and I'll gladly toss you some beer money over the rest.

Hey,you still have a wheel right?What was that?An "H" style alloy?

Smitty,hope to see you.Ciao!

Mtsmiths,

Figure a little over 3 hours to Harry's. It is a huge yard and they have 30-40 various EA82's at any one time.

Paul,

Not sure if I'll get up there before PB or not to look for panels, I'll let you know. You have power windows, right? Do you want the entire panels or just the top part. I'm not sure if they come apart or not... It's been too long since I had the panels of the door of my previous wagons.

Yeah, I still have the wheel, it's the 8 hole "Rally" wheel. If you still want it, I'll bring it along to Red Lion, if not, no problem. If you were looking for the H's i think there is a set on EBay.

Dave,the panels are for power windows and just grab the whole panel.You have to remove the whole thing to be able to swap the top portion anyway.Thanks....I'd love to join you at Harry's.Check with me when you plan on going and maybe I can swing it.October is a CrAzY busy month for me.

I'll still take the wheel because I did ask for it.Meanwhile that MF'er stole my alloys and RX so I don't have but 1 of that type wheel......pisses me off(insert much swearing).

I also need the small blue clips that the cargo cover hooks into at the REAR of the cargo area,NOT the bigger one for the roll by the seat.I need the driver's side but a set would be nice.I know I probably have them somewhere but with 2 blue interior wagons I'll take another set too.