Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attn: Moosens......

Guest mudrat79

Guest mudrat79

Hey Bud, Sorry about the Wheels.....

They are fine...Still got your name on them......I have Access to A tire Changer, So as soon as Shop is Arranged and Ship Shape, I will get them boogers off to you......

Also, Could you get Scott to call me......?

I've Lost his # alltogether.......Good to hear he Is Well.....Glad you have a Bud into the Old School Cars...:)

Later, John ,and New Bender in Oregon....:)

Guest moosens

No problem on the wheels.I just send little reminders.God knows I can use them too.I'm WAY past due to get Witte's 5 lug stuff to him.I was this close>< to getting them going and now I also need to get organized first.Another guy shares my space...untill today,or this weekend if I'm inclined to allow him the extra day or two.Once things are cleared out I'm going to town!!

I'll have Scotty call you.He's OK,just been real busy moving,etc.

I sold my '75 to WagonsOnly for a song so he could join the club.So now there's three of us.We hope to have them all together soon either at Pine Barrens or a future meet.Possibly the last 3 70's wagons on the road in the East.

Again,no REAL hurry on the wheels and ise my FedEx # or I'll put in a call tag if they need me to do that.And GOOD LUCK....I know we're all hoping things go well for you.You deserve it!!!!