Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

Attn: Moosens......

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_mudrat79_*

Guest_mudrat79_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2003 - 02:14 AM

Hey Bud, Sorry about the Wheels.....

They are fine...Still got your name on them......I have Access to A tire Changer, So as soon as Shop is Arranged and Ship Shape, I will get them boogers off to you......

Also, Could you get Scott to call me......?

I've Lost his # alltogether.......Good to hear he Is Well.....Glad you have a Bud into the Old School Cars...:)

Later, John ,and New Bender in Oregon....:)

#2 Guest_moosens_*

Guest_moosens_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2003 - 08:43 AM

No problem on the wheels.I just send little reminders.God knows I can use them too.I'm WAY past due to get Witte's 5 lug stuff to him.I was this close>< to getting them going and now I also need to get organized first.Another guy shares my space...untill today,or this weekend if I'm inclined to allow him the extra day or two.Once things are cleared out I'm going to town!!

I'll have Scotty call you.He's OK,just been real busy moving,etc.

I sold my '75 to WagonsOnly for a song so he could join the club.So now there's three of us.We hope to have them all together soon either at Pine Barrens or a future meet.Possibly the last 3 70's wagons on the road in the East.

Again,no REAL hurry on the wheels and ise my FedEx # or I'll put in a call tag if they need me to do that.And GOOD LUCK....I know we're all hoping things go well for you.You deserve it!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users