Ultimate Subaru Message Board

roll bar for 1st gen brat

I would like to know if anyone is looking for a 1st gen brat roll bar (pretty sure thats all it fits as it doesnt fit my 86). pretty much new, never put in a car. found this and a 2nd gen a few years ago in the attic of the shop, I would like to use it in my 86 brat but would need to cut/modify it to fit if noones interested in it,then thats the plan, but would hate to do this if anyone out here is looking for one. Its in decent shape, a little scratched up from being moved around alot but has most of the original paint. its the one that the two outer legs that go back to the wheel wells bolt on to the main hoop. If anyone needs a picture of it, let me know asap as I would like to get workin on it if there is no interest.

Thanks.

Mike.

also listed in marketplace

Jesse in RI comes to mind.Borad name-Subafreak

Mary,what about you?

Scott in Norwich,CT has a gen I too.

Trying to keep it in New England.:)

Thanks for thinking of me, I have one for the 78.

I am considering looking for one for the 86 but may go with 3" stacks instead, I can't have both and the seats too.

yeah... i should probably start thinking things through more....(or atleast that's what the girlfriend thinks)

sorry about that...

Not really sure what its worth' date=' i bought it as a package deal, the only thing is shipping may be expensive due to being heavy/ bulky- its in New Hampshire.

Mike[/quote']

• 1 month later...

Well, I didnt have anyone really interested in the 1'st gen roll bar so i ended up modifing it to fit my 86. I do have a high bar for a second gen as well , im not going to use that as the low one fit better for my 86. if your interested in it let me know, Its in good shape still , i actually was the only owner of it.

MIke

dlrallyx'r, just wondering if you are still interested in selling the roll bar?is it a high or low bar?i may be able to drive up.thanks

Jon