Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anybody out there who HASN'T seen my Off Road Vids?

ezapar

Here's your big chance. :) I'll sell copies to anyone who sends me payment within 2 weeks.

I thought they were retired, but this is for a good cause. My buddy's girl crashed her bicycle a week ago and lost three of her front teeth. We're trying to raise funds to get her implants before her self confidence takes too much of a beating.

We're also having a fundraiser/party on Oct 1rst.

VHS only. Vid is a collection of the best footage out of my 5 part series. Plus other stuff. 99% Subaru. Lots of 'em too. And not just footage of the same Subaru going back and forth splashing thru mud puddles. I'm talking mud, snow, rocks, mud, deep water, hill climbs, mud. Well over an hour's worth.

Hopefully some of you who have seen it will pipe in here to say what you thought of it. :brow:

Anyways, you can contact me via PM and I'll send you my mailing address for payment. 10 bucks shipped.

Please. If I'm not gonna have your payment by October 5, don't send it, cuz I'll send it back to you.

I promptly ship via USPS (2-3 days) after I receive your $.

VHS Only, $10.00 shipped to your address.

To anyone who is even remotely interested by this offer, DO IT! Not only is it for a good cause, but I really enjoy watching these, I even brought them to college with me to show all the sube haters who don't think we offroad. I have all five tapes and they are worth every penny! Best sube footage around!

My Samantha went through this with her scooter...just got them re-repaired for the 3rd time on the 19th so yeah put me down for a vid. and good luck with the fund raiser.

I have the one with the monster XT6 in the mud and the Subarubicon, but if that's all you have I'll take another copy. I need your addy again.

Smiles,

Melis

if its more or different then the ones I have I will buy it Scott

It's got a bunch that was on my favorites dvd, but more added that's newer. More concise and to the point. I actually took time to narrate it. You have to listen close though. Quality is much better than the DVD too. (first gen software :))

I'll PM you my addy.

Appreciated.