Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

pre 79 manual collection

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tailgatewagon

tailgatewagon

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,058 posts
  • Bozeman, MT

Posted 29 September 2005 - 12:23 AM

ok i thought it would be cool for us to list what manuals we all have, that are for gen 1 and pre stuff. since some of these manulas are hard to find it would be helpfull for those that dont have them to know who dos, that way they might ask questions... anyway ill start feel free to ask me for info, i may not be able to take to find the time to get everyones requests but am will to look into it.. anyway here is what i have....

360's
parts book for
360 young
360 sedan
360 truck
360 van,
360 auto(auto trans in sedan thingy)

ff-1
engine manual
1100+
body manual,
parts books,

gen 1
72 engine manual
72 body manual
73 supplement
74 supplement
75 supplement
76 supplemnt
72-79(wagon)81(brat) parts books
74 imisions stuff
FYI(72 was the base books for service manuals, 73-76 were all addon supplements that you need the privious books to use so if you have a 76 it helps to have 75, 74 72 exctra)

other odd stuff
1000 subaru engine manual(dos not refer to ff1 anywhere that i can fined)
gen 1 accsessory guide,,,,(relly cool)

#2 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 29 September 2005 - 04:02 PM

I've got loads of mannies from '71-84 but no time to help most folks in most situations so please,only in desperation.Almost EVERY ONE of my manuals is buried in storage right now,too.....so there.:)

#3 Snowman

Snowman

Midnight Passenger

• Members
  • 3,538 posts
  • Haines

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:21 PM

Paul, you got any that you want to get rid of (like that you have two copies of or something)?

#4 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:32 PM

Paul, you got any that you want to get rid of (like that you have two copies of or something)?

I probably have a couple of doubles.For the cars I actually own I insist on keeping two.One for home and one to stay in the car.

When I get settled into our next home then everythnig will be sorted through....one more time:rolleyes: :banghead: ,and I'll then release those not needed back into the wild.

Off the top of my head I'd say there unnecessary versions of the '81,'79,and I think a double of 1975...all speculation untill I can confirm.

The one just posted in the Marketplace by the Canadian dude looks to ba a decent deal.Then again,I just scored another '78 supplement for $0.99 and a full Engine/Body for 1982 for $4.99 The Canadian guy says his manual is 3 1/2 inches thick,which has me curious.Definitely sounds like something I'd like.

Keep in touch and check for when I move,then give me a little time to get things in order.

Send crablegs!!:brow: :slobber: LOL

#5 Zefy

Zefy

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,170 posts
  • Coquitlam B.C. Canada

Posted 30 September 2005 - 02:39 AM

i have a 77 FSM while i use for my 79... also have the supliment for the manual...

its not much but i contribute when i can!:D

#6 Rattle wagon

Rattle wagon

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • S.E. PORTLAND

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:33 PM

I have factory manuals plus suppl. from 72' to 79' not sure if I have every one but there is about 6 or 7 books I'll post the exact ones later.

#7 Snowman

Snowman

Midnight Passenger

• Members
  • 3,538 posts
  • Haines

Posted 30 October 2005 - 05:19 PM

If anybody wants an ff1 engine manual, I just stumbled upon another one for free so I'd give you my somewhat beat up but still usable one if you pay for shipping.

#8 bajavwnsoobnut

bajavwnsoobnut

Insane Rally Freak

• Members
  • 3,789 posts
  • Milwaukie

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:05 AM

I have the grey 76 suppliment that you gave me tailgate and also a 78 FSM that I got for 8 bucks a few years back :D it is like almost 2 inches thick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users