Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1975 Subaru 1400 (Pics)

thats a realy nice subaru,extrimly rare here,my guess is that 75 4wd station never sold here.

you dont even see front wheel drive station of that year

that one must be restored ,i dont know how the title goes in the states but i think it can be done, i got my 76 gf out from a junkyard and will get it driving in 2 months time.

...but if its doesnt go i would like the front grille for the gsr(with those beautiful small red lights it looks cool!!!!)

did anybody grab anything of her?i wish it was closer, i am sure there is an offer they couldn`t refuse:brow:

I know its a long shot... but Do you think maybe a Call from John Huntsman JR. might help? We all write him a letter and call him and write him and call him... maybe he can Pardon it?

*Edit: I just wrote a letter to the governor, Including the URL for this Thread!

Just go to The Utah website.. and contact the governor.

I went and checked out this wagon today. It is about 90 miles away from me. I had to take half of a day off work because the yard is open the same hours I have to work. Anyway it appears to be all there except for the rear axle shafts for the 4X4 system. It is in pretty good shape for being a utah car all of it's life. As far as I could tell it is a one owner car bought new at a dealer called Harmon's in Provo. The name on the original purchase paperwork matched the name on a 1994 insurance card. I am currently negotiating with the yard right now. I will keep current info posted. Any ideas on what it might be worth?

I'd think $200 would be more than fair for a junkyard car that has not sold a part in 10 years. There are no Gen1's in Utah so there is no demand for that car in Utah.

I just went to my favorite yard in Salt Lake and found they are down to TWO Gen2 Subarus! There is just no demand.

Good Luck,

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

84 GL Mad Max

01 Forester

Did they make you a good deal?

Other than the axles what parts are going to turn up in the

Market Place WTB section?

When are you bailing it out?

Glenn,

82 SubaruHummer

84 GL Mad Max

01 Forester

Oh ya, What other Subies are in Jail there?