Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Bad coupe, bad. *rant*

ok..

backround info..i have been super lazy as far as replacing the speakers and factory tape deck in teh turbo coupe..well last week,installed speakers. and thoose who have 2drs know the back speakers are a pain in the @ss. you basiclly have to remove all the plastic from the rear of the car, with all the old/brittle/broken clips. fun.

last night. first real downpur in a while. late night after work i go to my car. pop the hatch to throw my stuff in there, and..........

on each side its a frikin waterfall of rain water pourin on the inside of my car. where you might ask? All inside the speakers and surronding area. yeah. so when i start it up i turn off the radio, keep it off today..i try it tonight..fade to the back and hear burrap burrap burrap.

Yae :banghead:

Forget rear speakers. Just get bigger and louder front speakers and you will never know they're not there.

I put 230watt 6x8's in my doors. and 400watt 10" subs in the rear. 450watt amp for the fronts, 600watts for the rear box... and i dont miss my rear speakers at all.

That and stop playing Hanson in the coupe!!

-Brian