Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Subaru Shop in Town...:)

Guest mudrat79

Guest mudrat79

Hey All.....

As of August 1st, I will be opening The Doors On

" John's Subaru Custom's "

I will have a Very Sweet Mandrel Bend , Bender in the Following week......Once I get Proficient with it, I should be able to Reproduce a Replica A-Bar in short Order, Along with all the New Generation ( 90-03 ) Bumpers and A-bars I am already in the Process of Fabricating...:)

I am also in the Process of getting a true Website Built to show off all the New Gen stuff I will be building, So as soon as It is up and Running I will Post a link here.....

If you have something custom you want built, draw me a pic with dimentions, and e-mail me or Call.....541-729-8490

Later for now, John and Crew in Oregon.......

Guest moosens

Good luck John!!!!

How's the wheels?

More importantly****How's your cousin Scott K.???****Seriously,I've been trying to contact him for a while now and I'm kind of concerned.

Please take 5 minutes and find out and let me know.Your cuz is A#1 as far I'm concerned.We've made a few road trips together and I really enjoy the fact that we both have the only '78 wagons anywhere near here.

Take your time on the wheels if you need to but please let me know about Scotty.Thanks!!

Guest Flowmastered87GL

Hmmm mandrel bender... well there goes afew hundred bucks of mine for a pushbar and rollbar for the brat :rollin:

Guest mudrat79

Bump......

Hey Moosens......Could you have Scott give me a call.....

I've lost his # too, Wheels are good......I have access to a tire dismounter, So as Soon as Shop is Organized, I will bust those Bad Boys apart and Ship .......

Later, John and Bender in Oregon......:)

Guest Adam N.D.J.

Sweet. Good to hear that everything is working good for ya. Jes remember, if you need a good drafter that is quite proficient with AutoCad to put all those good idea's into a good digital format, I think I know where one is hiding pretty near you ;) . Mandrel benders are awsome, had one in the metals shop in highschool, made some profit putting roll cages into hotrods back then. Catch ya Laters.