Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Western Washington Wheeling

Hey, Ive finaly got my wagon ready to do some 4 wheeling, (lift tires lights ect.. still looking for a lsd) Ive taking it around and done some minor trails and such. The problem is i dont have any friends with off road cars. So im looking to see if any one wants to get together to do some wheeling. I live in woodinville, work in seattle. I have every sun. and mon. off and get off at 6 on the other days. Reiter Pit is close to me but i am willing to drive anywhere! I am new to this but am eger to learn more. I just got ezaps video and am inspired by what someone with driving talent can do with one of these little cars. PM or e-mail me davidbuswell@comcast.net

By the way what is the best way to post/host pics the admin. told me the USMB photo gallery is not the place, i didnt let me register. I just have a couple pics of my car and such.

Thanks

David

We really need to put together a weekend at Evans Creek. . .

Come on Scott, give us a date you can make it down to EC for a weekend, we'll call it a plan.

Plenty of various trails for various types of Soobs. From dirt roads for the imp types to gnarly rump roast trials that will break the baddest Soob you can put together.

Camping, views. . .

this is where to start if you want!

I . . . am free friday to sunday.

I havent decided if I am going this weekend I need to talk to scott, but his phone is busy alot and its early in the am.

Oh uh, you're going this weekend. :brow: If ya wanna make it easier on yourself, you can come down and crash here on Friday :drunk: and roll folow me Saturday a.m.

Wife and kid are still gone, I have the house to myself.

I cant make saturdays missing work is not really an option, will anything be happening their on sunday i'd love to do my part. My uncle works for the DNR and used to be big into Baha's he digs the sube and want to show me some trails so i should get on his case.

Any info on walker valley Is it always open and is their good terrain for my sube.

Thanks

David

I cant make saturdays missing work is not really an option, will anything be happening their on sunday i'd love to do my part. My uncle works for the DNR and used to be big into Baha's he digs the sube and want to show me some trails so i should get on his case.

Any info on walker valley Is it always open and is their good terrain for my sube.

Thanks

David

sorry i didnt call you to go wheeling on sunday i had stuff to do for school and intended to get things done today but slacked off and went riding.

I tried to send you a PM but you have to many messages or something. Anyways feel like coming up to bellingham this weekend maybe we can talk scott into showing us around!