Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ok, I'm moving NEED HELP!

Ok, I'm buying a parts car... its a turbo gl-10 Auto,...

good motor... bad diff, it was on craigslist....

The Question is how hard to convert to five speed... just bolt it together?

the next Q.

Who wants to help me for a decent green Wagon body?

minus engine and some other parts minor parts..? Cause I'm gonna need the body gone... I also need some help with getting an old car out of my front yard.. its in pieces.. but need to get it gone... I'll load in back of pickup truck.. if you want to take it in for Cash? also you can have my old motor... All it needs is a new head... as far as I can tell...

BTW looks like I got to be in Colorado in 2 weeks... Someone help!

I NEED TO HAVE ALL MY CARS EXCEPT SUBARU GONE! HELP.

Give me a call 206.427.2645 I'm off for the next 3 days.. well I work tomorrow.. but not until 10:30 at night

-x

WOW, looks like I got upgraded from USMB regular to USMB IS LIFE, Pretty cool

The 5spd conversion isn't to hard, it's all a bolt in/on. Puting the pedal box in is the hardest part. It all goes in like it's meant to be there.

well actually I was talking about converting the motor from auto to five speed... because its going into a different car...

So your the one that got that. I looked at it a couple weeks ago and was going to offer him something lower than what he was asking, but glad you got it.

As for the swap, just pull out your old one and drop in the new one. There is no difference. You will have to remove the flexplate and change to MT flywheel and clutch, just remove it from your old engine after you take the engine out.

I'll take your old engine if you dont want it, but I'm to busy to help you out with the other stuff.

So your the one that got that. I looked at it a couple weeks ago and was going to offer him something lower than what he was asking, but glad you got it.

As for the swap, just pull out your old one and drop in the new one. There is no difference. You will have to remove the flexplate and change to MT flywheel and clutch, just remove it from your old engine after you take the engine out.

I'll take your old engine if you dont want it, but I'm to busy to help you out with the other stuff.

Well, Come and get it..