Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Denver Members

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Iguess we'll be hitting up the meet AND the junkyards.. I'll be in my truck though, have to deliver some mobile home stairs to Loveland...

What color SI are you working on? Western should be getting a black CRX in...I would assume the CRX and the SI/hatch are the same..Watch out though...I know on my newer civics the coupe vs the sedan front parts are diffrent even though they look alike.

Here in Centennial (formerly Littleton. We're upscale now.:rolleyes: )

I've still got Eyesore, my '78 wagon. And the '84 Hatch, and just grabbed an 87 Hatch for Mom.

Usually I can be seen pimpin around Denver in a White "Kuni Lexus" 'Yota Tundra.

Honk if ya see me, I always give old school Subies a thumbs up.

(I'll be at the meet too)

And I need a Driver's side window regulator for a Hatch (or brat) for all you J/Y scroungers.

it's the OLD ugly body style hatch so I don't think CRX parts would work (of course now that I think about it they had a CRX that was the same body style.. *Smacks forehead* I guess I'm not super knowledgable with Hondas lol... I'm gonna hit up the Colorado Auto & Parts cuz supposedly they have a bunch of old-school cars so hopefully they might have the parts I need for the Polara :D:banana:

it's the OLD ugly body style hatch so I don't think CRX parts would work (of course now that I think about it they had a CRX that was the same body style.. *Smacks forehead* I guess I'm not super knowledgable with Hondas lol... I'm gonna hit up the Colorado Auto & Parts cuz supposedly they have a bunch of old-school cars so hopefully they might have the parts I need for the Polara :D:banana:

For old american stuffs, I'd go to Speedway. Its on 1-25 and erie ish...Not the one in the front...you take a dirt road down the north side and speedway is in there...Guys name is bill and hes awsome. He always has the good stuff foreign too. Hes the one where KBD got his 87 2wd turbo trans, and I've got many O civic SI part from him. He mainly has old american stuff, but keeps the imports around for when the price of scrap goes up.He is more expensive then some though.

If you dont want to make the entire drive down too, Andersons in greely would prob have your civic stuff, or loveland auto salvage.

And you were not at the meet today....:confused:

I was at the meet, at like 4:30 and everyone had left :-( By the time we got down to Denver, and foudn the yard, they closed at 1 :banghead: but we went to a yard down the street adn I got the headlight I needed for the Honduh, nothing else though :-(, adn the guy wanted $35 for it so I asked him if he'd take $20, adn he was like "No I'll take $35" so I set the light down on the counter, picked up my tools, and started to walk out, and he was like "hey wait a minute, I guess I can do $20" lol...

The yard we were supposed to go to was Colorado Auto and Parts on Radcliff... I think Radcliff muist be Denver Junkyard Heaven cuz there is like 4 yards on that street...

I'd be up for a little scroungin'! I hit PnS last Sun, grabbed an axel, alt, radio, and resistor pack. T'was a good day. I'm interested to see some other places though.

On a seperate note, anyone want to supervise an axel change? :) I got one at PnS but it was half way taken apart and I still had to tear the front end apart to get it out. I don't want to have to do the same to my car to get it in. So anyone wanna help? I'm thinking of renting a pulling tool and breaker bar from Autozone to make it easier.

Yeah Sunday works since Caboobaroo has off that day :D and I STILL need a headlight for that damn Honda, the headlight I got was offa 4 door sedan, and I have a hatchback.. GRRR at Honda for using different parts on the same bloody body style cars! I swapped some parts around and made the headlight work but it still doesn't fit quite right.... And I'm still in need of Polara interior parts, is that yard with the old school stuff offa 25 and Erie open on Sundays??

Yeah Sunday works since Caboobaroo has off that day :D and I STILL need a headlight for that damn Honda, the headlight I got was offa 4 door sedan, and I have a hatchback.. GRRR at Honda for using different parts on the same bloody body style cars! I swapped some parts around and made the headlight work but it still doesn't fit quite right.... And I'm still in need of Polara interior parts, is that yard with the old school stuff offa 25 and Erie open on Sundays??

I thought I warned ya about them being diffrent :) Erie isn't open sundays...and all the other yards close early...how early could you guys make it down here?

Just searching around to see who is in this area. I only found 3 users that are in Colorado, this can't be right. I see way too many Sub's in CO for this. So, who else is in Denver or surrounding areas, and what are you driving.

I'm in NW Denver with a 92 loyale sedan, 4wd, 5spd.

Let's see who else is out there!

Hello, I live in Lakewood. I drive a '90 Loyale-Wagon, 4wd, 5-speed. No lift. everything pretty much stock. i want to put a lift on my subie. (mostly because noone believes me that it can be done). Love getting it dirty every chance i get. (rarely stays clean on the outside)

I added a lot to a stereo in the car, and now i want to put a lift on it. First however i need to put a new clutch on it. so yea. thats my car.

welcome crazyman! As Jerry said the Allied Armament kit is pretty sweet. kingbobdole has one on his wagon, and their rims too, it's awesome. I know someone else has it on a sedan, check under the offroad board.

On a seperate note, I don't see anyone jumping at the chance to instruct me on busting my knuckles during an axel swap. What's up with that! :grin: I'd like to do it this weekend if someone has an hour or so free.

I know someone else has it on a sedan, check under the offroad board.

Someone? Not just someone...me! :grin:

And that might just be the only lifted EA82 Sedan in the US (I know there is a few is Australia), at least no one else has spoke up about another one yet. So I might just be able to actually say that (Gotta be another one someplace in the US). Hehe just fooling with ya.

But seriously it's a good lift, the company backs their product and gets it to you quick.

On another note--don't plan on hitting Colorado Auto Parts on Sunday they are closed..they also close at 1pm I think on Saturdays..always has pissed me off. Would join you guys on the JY run but I work Sunday's :-\

Axles are fairly easy, I could help you out on Friday or maybe Saturday. Need to borrow my Bro's punch and get the ones off my parts car and put one on "Project Cheap" anyways.

Pat holmes.... maybe after the meet we can hook it back over to my place and get your axles changed... I actually need to front that I hope to get at PNS so we can have an axle event in my drive.... Its really easy provided you have the right tools which I do. So who all is coming for the second meet of the month? Me and blownbimer(noss) figure we can hit PNS, Action and western yards. I'd like to get a fairly early jump like leaving here 9amis, get to pns at 9:30ish..... I say we all meet at my house and go from there... what do you all think? Should we meet somewhere else? My house is easy to get to and right next to I-36.... but if theres somewhere else we can hang for people thats very percise, I'm open to it..... just 3 days to decide.... also whos all coming? I'll pimp the wagon so I know Noss, and probably Rick will ride along, but theres another seat if someone want to ride along.

PM me if anyones interested in this...I'll get you my phone number and I can get you directions to KBDs house....KBD, would it be easier to have the south guys meet up with rick, we all meet at PNS, and then make our way to action, and then western, and back to your house for some axle swaping?