Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I got my sub box built :)

hey! j/k i have somtin better im doin, since i have a hole bunch of camo in the car, seat covers exc. im gona camo the box with some cloth tape from cabellas, it will look awsum

What about Digi Camo, from say the Military surplus store... that would look cool.

00002266.jpg

The best darn adhesive sealant around...if it weren't for this stuff, my boat would not be functional today:cool: .

o, i know what that is, my porch leaked a lil bit so i put some of that on it and know more leak...i got it at a local marine shop. But no, i just used some regular caulking, and it is pretty small, its perferct for me because i didnt want to take up the whole car for 1 sub. It fits nicely in the back :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice Job on the box. I you wanna learn more about the caraudio hobby ask me for a few links to forums.. The are a lot out there but there are only two I like to frequent.

we should all get together and have a stereo contest sometime

That would be cool!! The problem would be for me to decide wich sub(s) to use since I have a few different pairs laying around.