Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

MN-Jeep trip, Oct. 22-23

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,998 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 10 October 2005 - 12:03 AM

just a heads up to everyone in the MN area. I'm sure you saw this morgan, but thought I'd make sure Austin and others saw it...

MN-Jeep has a trip listed like every weekend, but I can and am going to this one (unless my wagon blows up before then, in which case I'll probably ride in my buddy's wrangler). Let's have a few guys show up!!

it's at the Iron Range ORV park in Gilbert MN, about 30-45min north of duluth.

http://mn-jeep.com/f...read.php?t=3833

#2 MorganM

MorganM

Do you Subaru?

• Members
  • 8,390 posts
  • TwinCities

Posted 10 October 2005 - 02:42 PM

Don't think I'll be making it up there again till April :(

#3 Ratty2Austin

Ratty2Austin

have tools, will fix

• Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • West Coast USA

Posted 11 October 2005 - 05:18 PM

Hmmm... may have to think about this one :brow:

I will see about going, depending on the status of my impreza... I need to be sure its all ready to go offroad without breaking much.. I need to get a few extra parts stored up, and probably my tires first.. including a spare- anyone have an extra steel subaru 15" ? (5x100) forester or other, as long as it fits...

among other things, I will need the skid plate and steering rack changed over... and possibly some other minor adjustments..

#4 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,998 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 11 October 2005 - 07:39 PM

Hmmm... may have to think about this one :brow:

I will see about going, depending on the status of my impreza... I need to be sure its all ready to go offroad without breaking much.. I need to get a few extra parts stored up, and probably my tires first.. including a spare- anyone have an extra steel subaru 15" ? (5x100) forester or other, as long as it fits...

among other things, I will need the skid plate and steering rack changed over... and possibly some other minor adjustments..

don't worry about getting it ready for battle...there's a wide variety of trails up there, it'd be soooooo cool if there was more than one sub there!

#5 Ratty2Austin

Ratty2Austin

have tools, will fix

• Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • West Coast USA

Posted 11 October 2005 - 09:29 PM

don't worry about getting it ready for battle...there's a wide variety of trails up there, it'd be soooooo cool if there was more than one sub there!

yes, but wouldnt it be even cooler, if the jeep guys saw not only a Subaru, but a Subaru Impreza on the trail!? :headbang:

#6 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,998 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 12 October 2005 - 10:15 AM

yes, but wouldnt it be even cooler, if the jeep guys saw not only a Subaru, but a Subaru Impreza on the trail!? :headbang:

yes....so you coming??

#7 Ratty2Austin

Ratty2Austin

have tools, will fix

• Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • West Coast USA

Posted 12 October 2005 - 10:07 PM

I dont know.. I will need to check the finances and schedual that weekend.. but I would like to!

maybe we can chat more about it when I see you THIS weekend :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users