Ultimate Subaru Message Board

traded my pistol for a hatch!

no longer have 13... figure an unlucky number with firearms isn't a good way to be.

my brother was happy to hear about me getting rid of my "nine", even happier to hear it was for our friends hatch... huzzah

8346DSCF0351-med.JPG

my brat and the hatch about a month ago on a run with scott

8346DSCF0385-med.JPG

same run-action shot.

i was told 87, title says 88... and i haven't checked yet.

only actual problem with it is the positive cable on the battery, you know the normal 16 or so strands in that, well i think 4 are actually there...

and you have to start it with a screw driver (thinking i might have to go to a series of buttons/knife switch.

well i was thinking of painting it to match the brat and the toy brat (the big skull/swords...it's grown on me) , if i ever get bored enough... and lifting her when I have the money, definate cb and obnoxious antenna mount though. other than that not too much.

it was a http://firearms.smith-wesson.com/store/index.php3?cat=293589&item=831347&sw_activeTab=1 and a holster and ammo...

pretty good trade both ways.

if someone wants more of the collection it up for sale (going to school next year)... or maybe finance hatch mods.