Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN: Scrub2k

Hey I noticed your a new board member from Reno. Well low and behold I live there too! Ever think about taking that GL-10 you got wheelin? hehe :drunk: Brian (thesubarujunkie) and I get together every once in a while and hit some trails off hwy 50. Your welcome to join us one of these days. Just let us know!

lol im slow i just decided to look in this forum and saw this, yea i'd like to meet up with some people around here in reno, i need to work on my Wagon, maybe i could get some help if anyone around here knows about the air suspension im having problems with it.

-Matt-

yea im up for a meet, plus i get all the free parts i want from a local junkyard here so if anyone locally around here needs some parts i can normally get them pretty easily (well most of the time) :D

And Once i get the 4wd working on my car i'd love to go wheelin and see what this car can do, as long as im not from the wrong side of the railroad tracks since i own a jeep too :rolleyes:

-Matt-

From American Auto Wrecking In Reno, My Fiancees Mom Works there and i get all the parts i need, they have a few subarus 87 Gl Wagon, 85 GL Wagon, 87 GL-10 Turbo Sedan, 84-86(?i havent looked at it) DL Wagon, and i think there are a few older ones buried in the upper yard i can take a look this weekend.

-Matt-

American Auto Wrecking is one yard I'v never checked out. I've been to D&D, D&S, airport wrecking and PnP.

Oh and on your air shocks just replace them with standard spring struts. Thats what I had to do with my old 87 GL-10.

Ok we are gonna have to plan a meet before the snow flys.

See ya. :drunk:

PnP Has some good parts has some good parts now and then but since the price went up to $2 just to get in i hate paying that just to walk around and them not have what i need (yea i know im cheap) hehe

Let me know when you guys are meeting up and i will definetly try to make it :D

-Matt-