Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Calling John Bloom (again)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this seams a way bit out of norm for John......

sorry dude...............

Actually, this seems to be pretty much the norm for him when it comes to doing stuff for people that live more than a few miles from him. This is becoming at least a twice yearly thing to see one of these threads pop up and a ton of people realize they are not alone.

Not bagging on John at all..Simpy amazed when this happens over and over and over again and people seem surprised.

I like to see the best in people, that may make me naive. Many other people have gotten their adapter plates from John, some right before John promised me mine, so my assumption was that he was producing them at a rate fast enough to give me mine. If he's on vacation, that sucks for me i guess, and his voicemail will be full when he gets home, unless his wife is erasing them. Emails and PM's have also been sent, short of going to Eugene Oregon myself all my options have been exhausted. I may be out for a friends wedding in November, and he said he'd like to spend his honeymoon in John's driveway camped out until everyone, EVERYONE gets what they need, adapter plates, bumpers and vehicle titles included.

I'd say John that gives you till mid november untill you got two squatters on your front porch. :) i got a tent and a -40 sleeping bag, so i'll be good for the winter.

John's not on vacation. In fact, he pops in and looks at the board from time to time. I got an e-mail from him recently explaining why I haven't got my bumpers in ten (10) plus months. It's the first piece of truth, but I still don't have my bumpers. :banghead:

Hey John,

88HatchMonster is making plates now too, If i don't have a tracking number by Friday the 21st, you can just send me my money back.

i spoke with a friend of mine in lolo mont today who said they were going to roadtrip w/ jon to az to pick up that svx last weekend

he ended up flaking on jon and, apparently jon went this weekend to get it.

John's not on vacation. In fact, he pops in and looks at the board from time to time. I got an e-mail from him recently explaining why I haven't got my bumpers in ten (10) plus months. It's the first piece of truth, but I still don't have my bumpers. :banghead:

What gets me is if he's too broke to make good on his committments (especially ones that have been paid for in advance, for quite some time now), where does he come up with the cash to buy an SVX in AZ, drive down and trailer it back up at $2.80 a gallon for gas and time off of work, and away from his family and 5 kids....?

What gets me is if he's too broke to make good on his committments (especially ones that have been paid for in advance, for quite some time now), where does he come up with the cash to buy an SVX in AZ, drive down and trailer it back up at $2.80 a gallon for gas and time off of work, and away from his family and 5 kids....?

You aren't the only one thinking that.