Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Australia Breed Of Subaru =)

Very nice Clint!

The question you posed about the gold valve assy is part of the ASV(air suction valve). It works with the EGR system. It sounds like you have a hole developing in the metal piping at the end of the rubber hose coming off of the valve towards the engine.

Ken

woah i didn't kow heaps would reply..

yes i think the owner before me brought it and power coated it, The wheel's on the wrx and gold chrome 2 set's only in australia like that.. 800 bucks a peice they are..

a body kit on the red brumby?? lol were? (oh i see were you looking no thats the red flashing thing on the camera what did that.)

clint.

well.. i'm sure i'm not rich... i'm only 18, i work full time and struggle for more money all the time.. do do up my white brumby that is:brow: . If you think the red brumby is in good condition wll your wrong it's not that great.. it has rust on it in places... the 92 model brumby is awsome tho.. can't you order parts for older and neewer subaru model's in the us..?