Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

fill-up after Chevron Techron

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Stupidru

Stupidru

Currently Subaruless

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Northumberland, PA

Posted 28 September 2003 - 09:13 AM

267 / 12.1 = 22.06611570247933884297520661157. WOW! This s#*t really works! Whoever has bad fuel economy w/ a Subaru Turbo....this stuff worked for me. Was getting 16 mpg...during tank w/ Chevron Techron 19 mpg....after tank w/ Chevron Techron 22 mpg.

#2 incognito

incognito

Banned

• Banned
  • 441 posts
  • Eagle River

Posted 28 September 2003 - 10:49 AM

no **** chevron with techron rules... its the best stuff period and offers 92 octane. Plus its one of the cleanest burning fuels period.

#3 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 28 September 2003 - 11:15 AM

93 octane here:D

#4 dsmracer

dsmracer

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Encinitas, CA USA

Posted 28 September 2003 - 12:11 PM

91 here. :banghead:

#5 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,888 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 28 September 2003 - 03:06 PM

93 here but just make sure you don't go to the one in North Albany because the old guy who works there doesn't like to put your gas cap back on and close your fuel door. Hondasucks drove from his house, got fuel, then drove 20 miles to my house with no gas cap. He went in the next day and they had it but he was a little pissed off:dead:

#6 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 28 September 2003 - 03:47 PM

Oh thats right.. you guys aren't allowed to pump your own gas.. another one if those things thats "for you own good":rolleyes:

#7 asavage

asavage

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Port Townsend, Wash. 9836

Posted 28 September 2003 - 10:41 PM

Originally posted by calebz
Oh thats right.. you guys aren't allowed to pump your own gas.. another one if those things thats "for you own good"

Actually, changing that has been up for a vote a couple of times, and it's always been voted down (I lived there for a decade).

I had two diesel rigs filled with unleaded, almost exactly a year apart. The first one, the station's insurance co. had it fixed (~$2,400). The second time, they bought the car.:madder:

And don't even get me started about my motorcycles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users