Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Huge Thanks To Mudrat!!

FlyB0y

Sorry to have taken so long to post this John, but here you go!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I came to Oregon to get my 3" lift, 5-speed and LSD rearend installed, and let me tell you this is one BUSY guy!

He actually had to take time off from work to make this happen, and I haven't had less than daily complements on my brat since!

Pics will follow soon ... I think John has some already, I have very little computer time these days, but I will do my best to post some ...

BTW .... anyone seen the October issue of Subiesport?

I have been told they have my brat pictured somewhere in it from WCSS7 ... can't find that mag here in Hamilton Montana, but that's no big surprise :drunk:

Anyhow .... THANKS AGAIN JOHN!!! :banana: :banana: :banana::burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Sorry to have taken so long to post this John, but here you go!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

BTW .... anyone seen the October issue of Subiesport?

I have been told they have my brat pictured somewhere in it from WCSS7 ... can't find that mag here in Hamilton Montana, but that's no big surprise :drunk:

Anyhow .... THANKS AGAIN JOHN!!! :banana: :banana: :banana::burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

if yours is the yellow one, it's on page 1.

if yours is a silver one, it's on the WCSS7 page, somehwere around page 20 by the AA DL flying through the air.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, well mine is the green one with the teeth :grin:

Sorry to be replying so late, sharing a dial-up connection sucks!

Thanks again for your help making the lift/5 speed/LSD a reality :brow:

Hope you got that info on the cooper's still in exsistance ...

Heya 75subie, did you get my pics in email?

if yours is the yellow one, it's on page 1.

hey mine is yellow! and i was there!:rolleyes:

is it a gen 1 brat?

KUDOS to john! he's awesome! depending on how it turns out, he might help me with project Brat RX next summer... :D (do a search for Brat RX if you want the details...)

can't wait to see pics of your new rig!

hey mine is yellow! and i was there!:rolleyes:

is it a gen 1 brat?

KUDOS to john! he's awesome! depending on how it turns out, he might help me with project Brat RX next summer... :D (do a search for Brat RX if you want the details...)

can't wait to see pics of your new rig!

Thx! :D ... mine is the car with the shark teeth ... I haven't seen the pic yet, but I am told that there is my car with a caption saying "how would you like to have this in your rear view mirror!" ... it's green with a red deer guard :cool: