Ultimate Subaru Message Board

anyone up for a Seattle meet tommorrow?

Sorry, love to do it, but I pulled the engine out of the Brat yesterday and I'm hoping to get the replacement installed today. I've got to take advantage of the fine weather we've had so far this weekend.

need some help>? I've got really nothing going on..

Zap came by and chatted; I'm was making good progress until I snapped a bolt pulling the water pump off the replacement engine. It took me a while getting that off. Sorry, I didn't catch the post and I would have given xoomer directions. Hopefully, I can finish prepping the engine tomorrow after work and drop it in before it gets dark.

You guys get everything done?

Thanks for the thought; I'm working on it a little at a time evenings, but will try to get the engine actually installed and running this Saturday. If you want to come by, I'm sure we could feed you breakfast. Drop me a PM and I'll send you the address as well as 'phone number.

Why would anyone brag about being able to eat 18 eggs worth of omlettes at Beth's??! You are a crazy person. Did you all meet up the other day or did someone want to do one of these meets this weekend maybe?? I'd love to go to Beth's too, it was an old fave' of mine from the underage days of late night hanging out. I'd only take on a 6 egger, at most! I used to go there for the Chocolate cake!