Ultimate Subaru Message Board

subaru recall page-all models and years

Thanks for the link! There are "FOUR" recalls on a '03 Legacy GT sedan that were not performed on my Mom's '03 Legacy GT sedan? Only one the Auto. Tranny Parking rod was performed?

But when I call SOA or the stealership they say that there are no outstanding recalls for her VIN #?? But she does have some rust ALREADY on the subframe in the rear??

what i mean by the above post is that the notices were more than likely mailed to the previos owner but they had allready traded it in so it didnt matter. ed

i also noticed on the recalls for my car that there is only a very limited number affected for some of them. so my guess is that the recall notice was only sent to those owners affected.

It appears that not all recalls are listed. On my 00 OBW Limited it doesn't even list the coolant conditioner. What's up with that?

i don't think that was an official recall... i think that was a service bulletin or something...

although... i bought my car used and i signed up for the my.subaru.com site and it lists a recall job that was performed on my car before i bought it. that recall is not even listed on that recall site (it was for a bolt on the seat rail or something), yet it's listed as a recall on the my subaru site...

i don't think that was an official recall... i think that was a service bulletin or something...

although... i bought my car used and i signed up for the my.subaru.com site and it lists a recall job that was performed on my car before i bought it. that recall is not even listed on that recall site (it was for a bolt on the seat rail or something), yet it's listed as a recall on the my subaru site...

The coolant conditioner was an official recall. The first I learned about it was from mail from subaru. There is one more missing: 01 recall on O2 sensor. That site is not that great.