Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Where are the CRAZY subaru off road pics at!?

SuperRallyRoo

Anyone got any thing really nuts? I gotta show the stupid people at work that subarus can do more then just go in the rain a little bit of mud up a gravelly road... I'm talkin like subarus on the rubicon Qman's brat pics? I can't find any really cool pics of that? Also subaru foresters off roading? Lifted foresters in general? I got nothing but retarded jeep people at my job and they think subarus only get stuck if u try to go offroad. But I'm only lookin for the crazy stuff. No stock subarus lol. Maybe this could turn into a big cool thread. Thanks guys we gotta prove it to these fools!!!:) Subarus at Moab? Rubicon? Rieters?

Anyone got any thing really nuts? I gotta show the stupid people at work that subarus can do more then just go in the rain a little bit of mud up a gravelly road... I'm talkin like subarus on the rubicon Qman's brat pics? I can't find any really cool pics of that? Also subaru foresters off roading? Lifted foresters in general? I got nothing but retarded jeep people at my job and they think subarus only get stuck if u try to go offroad. But I'm only lookin for the crazy stuff. No stock subarus lol. Maybe this could turn into a big cool thread. Thanks guys we gotta prove it to these fools!!!:) Subarus at Moab? Rubicon? Rieters?

You could just go wheeling in your subaru and show em up in person.

This is an unlifted stock hatch..... the photo gallery must have what your looking for!

You aren't going to convince Jeep duders that Subarus are any good offroad with pics on the interweb.... it's a Jeep thing; they dont want to understand.

Pics on the web look wussy 90% of the time despite how crazy the situation was IRL. They will look at it and just say 'i could do that in a stock jeep'.

I've showed lots of Jeep duders you can have fun in an old Subaru offroad by being out on the trails with them. By going on trails that several Jeep dudes wussed out on because they didnt want to get any dents or scratches. You gotta get out on the trails and show them that sure, you COULD do it in a stock Jeep... but ya didnt! :lol:

You aren't going to convince Jeep duders that Subarus are any good offroad with pics on the interweb.... it's a Jeep thing; they dont want to understand.

Pics on the web look wussy 90% of the time despite how crazy the situation was IRL. They will look at it and just say 'i could do that in a stock jeep'.

I've showed lots of Jeep duders you can have fun in an old Subaru offroad by being out on the trails with them. By going on trails that several Jeep dudes wussed out on because they didnt want to get any dents or scratches. You gotta get out on the trails and show them that sure, you COULD do it in a stock Jeep... but ya didnt! :lol:

yeah,, need a picture of a sube hatch with 33's and 26 inches of aticulation siting on a 45 degree angle, crawling over a 6 foot wide bolder with a 12,000lb geared-down winch on the front. :lol:

yeah,, need a picture of a sube hatch with 33's and 26 inches of aticulation siting on a 45 degree angle, crawling over a 6 foot wide bolder with a 12,000lb geared-down winch on the front. :lol:__________________

yes yes thats what i need!

how about that picture of AA's DL flyin through the air on the october Subie Sport?

or perhaps that brat on the first page

how about that picture of AA's DL flyin through the air on the october Subie Sport?

or perhaps that brat on the first page

You're not the first Los, so this isn't aimed at you. But everyone seems to think that the AA wagon is a DL, well, as one of the few owners of a DL on the board, i can say that its not, it has black D pillars, and the single headlights, and the slightly more obvious GL badge on the rear hatch.

haha, Thats crazy, just made my week! And they kept going afterward?

I think the first series of pics was from just after they finished building the car. The second series was its "last hurrah" right before it was retired, and that jump left a large crease in the roof.

Looks like fun!