Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How about a Montana Meet?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your only a day's drive from me.. i would be up for it if funding and time off work could allow.... dont expect anything immediately soon, but i will let you know when i will be heading that way :D

(i could come that way for parts exchange/delivery, ect...)

but I would sometime love to be able to come visit and play in Montana!

I would be in. Great Falls is only a 3 hour drive from Bozeman, so thats not too bad. If you are thinking of doing any serious off roading I would have to ride with someone since I don't have a serious off roading rig.

Looking at the Frapper map MSSLGECKO is from Bozeman, and HARPUA is in Missoula.

Austin that would be awesome to have you here again. Especially for some brawlin and chillin.:cool: Keep me posted. Even if you can't come for a while its all good.

AFviper you can ride with me in my lifted wagon if we do any offroadin at the meet.

I think we need some more people for this meet.ANYONE

Free Range keep me posted with dates so I can schedule around them.

I'm gonna try to rent a local fairgrounds for a day and see if I can maybe get them to let me move some dirt around to make obstacles. If not we'll have to go wheel in the mountains.

This is great, we're getting more, and more people willing to come to the meet. A DOG - you should start thinking of a date since winter is coming. I have no problem coming if there is some light snow, only 3 hours away. It seems some people would have a long trip through the mountains which would be pretty bad in snow.

why worry about traveling in the snow? we have subarus! :grin:

last winter,around the beginning of january, both waterwagon and the XT drove from seattle to minneapoils (then to MI) without trouble.....

besides, the snow then adds challenge- the point of playing!

and just some info, I am approx. 1000 miles from bozeman.... (about 16-20 hrs depending on speed and rest stops)

I'm glad to see people actually wanting to come here. Lets start to get some suggestions on what kind of meet and when. I was thinking we just meet up in a parking lot and check out eachothers subarus for a while. Then anyone who wants to go wheelin or just for a joy ride we will go to a few different offroad spots in or around town. Then maybe after that we will go to a restaraunt for dinner. Thats what I was thinking. Anybody have any other suggestions?

I was thinking of a date around the 19th of november or we could wait till december to get more people.

I'd be down, y'all. Pending I pull it together and fix up the wagon - I'll come chill regardless. As for dates, Nov. 18 is a big weekend for college students here and I will not be driving anything at all. Early December would be good for me.

We're getting snow - it's awesome!