Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

75 wagon still in the yard

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gen1lover

gen1lover

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Ogden

Posted 27 October 2005 - 03:30 PM

I went to go get the 75 wagon from the yard this morning and looked it over better than I did the first time. The rockers were rusted all the way through and the driver's floor board had rust through:banghead: . I don't have the money or the skills to fix that part of it so I left it there. I don't know if it would be worth fixing to someone or just a good parts car. I asked them about the bumpers and marker lamps for bajavwnsoobnut and they said for $50 more I could get the whole car. $250 for two bumpers and four side marker lamps seems really high to me. Anyway the car is still there and they have the title for it. They were going to sell it to me for $300. If any one is interested in it or parts of it go for it, I am no longer in the running for it.

#2 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 27 October 2005 - 06:26 PM

man thats a shame

#3 Subieguy

Subieguy

Subaru on the brain!

• Members
  • 903 posts
  • Paso Robles, California

Posted 27 October 2005 - 06:58 PM

Somebody has to go get this one! Think about it, how often do you find a 75 subie sitting around. Even if it is rotted out it has got to be worth the money to strip it and keep the parts for hopefully another subie down the road. The parts alone have got to be worth the money. Heck if I were closer I would go get it just for that. I would try and talk the guy down on the price though. Cash talks!

#4 RenaissanceMan

RenaissanceMan

Sick in the Head 4 Subaru

• Members
  • 706 posts
  • Atascadero

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:44 PM

If only I had the time/money/space/way to tow it, I could add it to my gen 1 collection.

#5 bajavwnsoobnut

bajavwnsoobnut

Insane Rally Freak

• Members
  • 3,789 posts
  • Milwaukie

Posted 31 October 2005 - 12:55 AM

$250 for two bumpers and four side marker lamps seems really high to me.

one word OUCH!!!! man anywhere around here I can get that for 20 maybe 30 bucks a pop if that. Talk about highway robbery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users