Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wagons only - post your pictures here!

i have seen the 4motion passat wagon, but it was a newer gen. come to think of it, i dont recall seeing a passat wagon of that gen. either. i think i've seen three passats that old, all sedans, but whatever.

these were taken last year. i know i need to take some more, but that'll wait a few weeks

for those curious, i have fixed the dent...

and free cookies to whoever can name where i took those photos (ups delivered!)

In a parking lot!

now where is my cookie :)

nipper

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a pic of my 93 leg, nothing special, just spent $7000CAN to fix it though. I got a rebuilt Sub tranny from subaru, and a bunch of little things and bearing, and i got a list. SO i spent 3000 on tranny with new TCU, 600 for tires, and another 2500 to make it like new. Now another 1000 to get it painted and get rid of all the rust. LOL. Well right now i broke, but o well.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3842&d=1147112984

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3843&d=1147112984

I even got flamed for posting driveway pics.:lol:

for the longest time,those are the only pics i had of my gt..

i agree with operose,it is a pretty nice lookin legacy(like the rims)

*though,i think it should be sitting lower with those rims*

P3080563_sized.jpg

Just looked at this thread for the frist time, lots of great pics. Had to add one of what my brothers did with my old wagon.

You must have had fun with this car i saw all the pics. LOL. Do you have any video of it moving? ANd did it die plenty of times?

Just came back from test driving a 06 outback xt 5spd

not bad but it looks a little frail. Do you think there is a mudrat or mudrat style bumper light bar out there for me. Also the wheel wells are huge and the wheel and tires look puny. Who has taller tires on the stock rims either rally style or truck. I called tire rack and they said the khumos rally tire that are dot only go up to 16"

Ya those rims look pretty good but it would prob look better on my 93 leg wagon silver? Mine has a better nose.

no way man:lol:

prefacelift FTW

anyway I like mobbin in snow and rallying so low isnt really for me. though it would look very good low I agree.

Just came back from test driving a 06 outback xt 5spd

not bad but it looks a little frail. Do you think there is a mudrat or mudrat style bumper light bar out there for me. Also the wheel wells are huge and the wheel and tires look puny. Who has taller tires on the stock rims either rally style or truck. I called tire rack and they said the khumos rally tire that are dot only go up to 16"

No, the front fascia goes from front wheel well to front wheel well. Not to mention there's nearly zero demand for 'roo bars on a vehicle without a low range or locking differentials. There is some demand for springs that will drop it an inch to 7.2" ground clearance (like older Outbacks) but no products yet.

The XT makes up for any other shortcoming by being very, very fast. Although also rated at 250 hp, the wheel hp on the turbo averages about 30 hp more at the wheels than the H6.

• 1 year later...

I just perused this whole thread. Some awesome wagons here. I guess I could put ole' Sarah's picture up, but nothing special to look at. Picture a '96 OBW in the most popular color combo (at least around here- dark green with grey on the bottom) The only outward change would be the grille I 'borrowed' from a '97 that came in on trade, because it had the OUTBACK emblem which my '96 lacked. Shes fitted with 4 studded WinterForce tires now because we HAVE had a lot of that white stuff here! And today she is sportin the new, blue,2009 NYS inspection sticker, because we finally fixxed the pesky intermittent check engine light issue! Thanks to help from here, the EGR code was only the little in-line filter leading to the map sensor being plugged. Every day I drive that car I become more of a Subie fanatic, and I have to thank everyone here who has helped me with the big and small obstacles once again. This site rocks, people! Not since my days driving Saabs, long before GM was involved, and long before the internet, have I found such a great comradeship between owners and drivers of a common car. Great job!