Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone still waiting for BillyC parts shipments???

I am still waiting for the arrival of my working blue EA82 wagon cargo cover from BillyC. I e-mailed him back before we migrated (when he showed up on the board for afew days and assured that all the parts would be shipped off)

Well I still havn't seen the cargo cover at any of my 3 addresses :boohoo:

I tried sending an e-mail over a week ago and have gotten no reply.

Anyone else still waiting for stuff?? :banghead:

Had email correspondance with him 3/4 months ago and he said he would get my item (84 elec manual) out to me. It still hasnt arrived. I think Billy really screwed up on this. After saying he had a warehouse of parts he was getting and promising everyone lots of parts, he's only come through for a few people. I'm only out $20, but now any of the stuff he has or was going to get to others will never see the board. He's lost all credibility in my book and will not ever give him the chance to take my money again, or any one elses hopefully. I know he just got married, etc etc, but if your paid for something you promised, either deliver or give the $ back:madder:

Rob

I'd like to think the best of Billy. I've known him through the board for a long time. He has obviously spaced on this, but lets not get too worked up about it. I'm sure he has every intention of making good on all of this stuff. We'll just have to see how it works out. Maybe I'll head down to Georgia one of these days and say hi... see what's goin on.

Rich