Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pillow ball mounts?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 soobme

soobme

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,871 posts
  • Medford OR

Posted 02 November 2005 - 02:31 PM

Any one here look into pillow ball upper strut mounts yet? (for the EA82) Would give us an eazy way to adjust camber, not to mention improved handeling:)
I'm SURE ther is an app. that would work on our cars, just not sure how to find that out and where to get it:confused:

#2 4WDFrenzy

4WDFrenzy

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:07 PM

Hey I tell you what, take some measurements and send them to me. I believe that the CUSCO pillowball mounts I have on my Starlet Glanza V will work. They look really close. I mainly need the measurements between the 3 studs. The only thing that I could foresee is having to drill an extra hole for the 4th stud to go through. Let me know.

Patrick

#3 soobme

soobme

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,871 posts
  • Medford OR

Posted 04 November 2005 - 01:16 PM

I'll take some today and post 'em! I can't beleve no one here has looked into this yet:-\ This would stifen up the front end, AND give us an eazy way to adjust camber.

#4 4WDFrenzy

4WDFrenzy

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 07:12 PM

Any info on the OEM mounts yet?

Patrick

#5 baccaruda

baccaruda

YOUR FAVORITE MOD

• 6,942 posts
  • SpoVegas, WA

Posted 11 November 2005 - 12:11 AM

I think that Legacy/Impreza camber plates will fit if you file out the three strut stud holes a bit.

#6 soobme

soobme

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,871 posts
  • Medford OR

Posted 11 November 2005 - 04:50 AM

My bad! I forgot to mesure:rolleyes: I will do it some time tomorow and post up.

#7 WJM

WJM

SUBARU

• Members
  • 7,828 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 08:12 AM

wt2ya.....

any impreza/legacy/forester/baja/sti/wrx camber plate will work. You will need to widen the 3 holes about 2mm each, and they are a DIRECT bolt on as long as they were orginally designed as direct bolt on...aka not a coilover mount.

#8 soobme

soobme

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,871 posts
  • Medford OR

Posted 11 November 2005 - 05:16 PM

COOOOOLL!! Now I know what to shop for next:banana:

#9 4WDFrenzy

4WDFrenzy

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 07:39 PM

Thats cool Will. I will have to check the local shops and see if I can locate any camber plates for any Subarus over here.

Patrick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users