Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The UNOFFICIAL Impreza Shakedown Thread

So...who's played yet?

I've been playing a bit and have come to the conclusion that the 2 guys currently holding 1st place aren't human. They're running at 44 seconds...my best so far is 1:01 and that after taking shortcuts that disqualify you from posting your time!

Let's get some USMB guys on that time board!

http://imprezashakedown.com/

Wow, you guys are Noobs :grin: Just kidding. I got a 59.13 after about my 12th try in the STi on Snow and Ice in Ken Blocks car. It's kind of funny hearing Ken Block say things like keep it on the road after having seen first hand how much he can destroy a car during a rally. Game is difficult, and it took me a few tries before reading the instructions to find out where the breaks were. With no breaks the best I did 1:06 something.

Keith

somebody tell me what you re talking about?

There is a driving game linked to in the first post of this thread. Play the game, post your best time here. It is called having a bit of fun to blow off steam. .

:brow:

Oh, and no, I will not be playing that game. Might give me ideas and my passengers already tell me I drive like that. :burnout:

• 3 weeks later...