Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attn: Shadyirishman!!!!

DrKrazy

I didn't put this in a PM because I felt that everyone should know this just in case their pictures show up too, which I hope they do not. I also emailed you but you need to take care of this right away or I will through means you won't like.

This is all referring to this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4586595263

(copy of email sent)

Hey man,

I never authorized you to use my pictures on your website let alone use actual pictures of my car(s) and license plates with your ebay sale Item number: 4586595263. That is total disregard for any kind of morale at all, and illegal. I love your lift and products...but you really needed to ask first. I will now ask you to remove the pictures of my car(s) IMMEDIATELY from your ebay sale, you can still use the picture I took of your lift kit for whatever you like. You still should have asked permission first.

Sincerely,

Keith

I appreciate it.

And Shady man..all you have to do IS ask and I would provide you a better picture (that doesn't show 3 of my cars license plates) for you to use in anyway you wanted. That's the only thing that really ticked me off at all. Showing them here is a totally different story than on Ebay, if any of these Subaru enthusiasts want to hunt me and my family down we would be glad to have you over...With that said I still fully endorse your products and want to see you guys grow just because this community really needs a good fabrication company to feed all of us old gen freaks.

Mods:Feel free to delete this thread if you want. He did indeed hold up his end as always, and quickly.

Edit: I will get you a picture of just the GL with plates covered with your logo (wonders of photoshop!) and off the driveway tomorrow or friday. How does that sound?