Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Extra gauges with the dig. dash? optional???

Today at the JY I saw a (85,86,87 whatever) gl-10 wagon with dig dash. Yeah nothing special right.... BUT.... you know that cubbie hole down below your radio...well on this one there was gauges in it. SERIOUSLY....FACTORY GAUGES in it. It was for oil pres. and volts. Trust me it wasn't some sort of add on aftermarket crap it was the real deal. Anyone ever seen something like this? I wish I had a camera phone sooooo bad today.

Anyone even have something like this? Should I grab next time I'm there? :eek:

• 4 months later...

yes. grab them so we can get pictures. if you don't want them it's guaranteed that someone on the board will at least reimburse you for them.

Today at the JY I saw a (85,86,87 whatever) gl-10 wagon with dig dash. Yeah nothing special right.... BUT.... you know that cubbie hole down below your radio...well on this one there was gauges in it. SERIOUSLY....FACTORY GAUGES in it. It was for oil pres. and volts. Trust me it wasn't some sort of add on aftermarket crap it was the real deal. Anyone ever seen something like this? I wish I had a camera phone sooooo bad today.

Anyone even have something like this? Should I grab next time I'm there? :eek: