Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Allied Armament Customer Pictures

Shadyirishmen

I am building a customer pictures page on our website of all of the allied armament lifted vehicles.

I don't have one of your lift kits. But I went to check out your new page and found the link takes me to the skid plate html. And not all your pages have the link on them. You might want to change that ;)

I'm from australia so the gun laws are strict here. But can you really own a 1919/MP5/M249 ect ect legally in america?? Thats just crazy...

James, I found a sweet place off of Mary's Peak to go wheelin today. I found several miles of trails that seem to go forever. There were a bunch of hill climbs all along the road. All off of accessable fire roads! Also a couple of good mud holes. I can bring the video gear and camera for some stills too. Let me know if you want to check it out this week before the weather goes bad again. :brow:

Its a tragedy what Martin Bryant did in Port Arthur Australia, it forever changed gun laws down under. All of the firearms on my website can be bought and sold by civilians, it probably seems crazy where your from but here its the norm.

I would like to donate some money to the USMB can some post the link to the donate section?

Chris I am game with going for wheeling, I don't have my car down here this weekend but I will have it next weekend. Lets do it.

In an effort to save bandwidth will all posters please email their pics directly to Mr Shady.

Thank you!!

If we're looking to save bandwidth, but still allow other forum users see the pics, just don't embed them in your post. Instead, display them as a clickable url.

For anyone who doesn't know what I mean, use 'insert link' instead of 'insert image' when posting your pics.

If we're looking to save bandwidth, but still allow other forum users see the pics, just don't embed them in your post. Instead, display them as a clickable url.

For anyone who doesn't know what I mean, use 'insert link' instead of 'insert image' when posting your pics.

I'm teh stupid, how would i do that?

I'm teh stupid, how would i do that?

This shows what I'm talking about:

LinksNotImages.jpg

I clicked the Insert as Image button to paste the image above.

To put a link to your pic you need to highlight some message text (ie.."here's my pic") and then click the Insert Link button.

It'll ask you for the URL to your image. Afterwards the text you selected will show your pic when you click it.

Just Like This

• 2 weeks later...