Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fun in the 79! with pics!

Zefy

alright... i tried posting this once... but it failed... so i'm not going to be so descriptive this time...

pretty much, found beach, played... found some mud, played... got a flat tire... bad... blew a brake cylinder or caliper... leaking fluid...:(

it was loads of fun though... we first went to an empty beach... crossed a creek... loads of fun... first water crossing!:D

heres a pic of before entering the water... got out to check the creek i was about to plow into... car looked cool... had to snap one... my new desktop background...:D (dangit... the pic seemed to be moved to the bottom... go there... and you'll see my background...:rolleyes:

hope these aren't to big...

this was before entering the water... making sure i wasn't going to get hung up on a rock that was under my car...

3164IMGP1403.JPG

then this pic is of me taking the plunge... i enjoyed that... lots of fun... water everywhere...:D pic was kinda fizzy... friend didn't really know how to use my cam... still turned out alright...

3164IMGP1404.JPG

besides the broken items and having to get my sorry arse hauled outa the mud by a ford, it was a really fun day! everybody i met on the trails were all very kind and helped me out... asked loads of questions about my brat... seemed to draw more attention then the biggest boggers...:D3164IMGP1402_new.JPG