Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The annual Hatch Patrol Christmas tree run

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just called the Enumclaw Ranger Station. They will be open on Saturday the 26th from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM, so anyone without a permit (including me) will be able to stop by there and get one in the morning. They take cash or check only.

Their address is

450 Roosevelt Ave. E.

Enumclaw, WA 98022

sorry guys i cant make it now:(. the parts i got for the suby are on special order... no one has rear tranny mounts instock, and my dad cant find the warranty stuff for the axles that we bought. so its going to sit in the dirveway till i get back for christmas break. and i just got a crap load of stuff for my vw so i can get that going, nothing too crazy. im k inda bummed but i doon't feel the subaru is fit to do any more long driving, so have fun guys, maybe i'll get to go driving in the snow with some of you when im back in december. :) or i'll go up with my dad in his new subaru.

Got finished with the OB at 8:00, took longer than I estimated. Got new Cam/crank seals, waterpump, t-belt and drive belts. Put the studs on and checked the front brakes. Bought a new remote but couldn't get the keyless entry to work (looks like they cut the wires) :-\ . But the most important thing got installed. THE RADIO, now I don't have to listen to myself think, or hear the snow tires.

Forgot to pick up something at the shop, so I am going to stop by there on my way out, and check and see what the Check Engine light says. But should be there by 9:30 if I leave the house at 6:00.